Chapter 72

My effing goodness. It has been a long time since I have been on here. 2 months. I know ya'll gettinf tired of me using college business as an excuse but this process is really stressful, and I think that this is the perfect time for me to go on ahead and publish one of these chapters.. I kind of added some things to it, nit much so they are still kind of raw. They are not the best, but it is something and I really do appreciate eveyone that has stayed around.Muaaahh....

Africa. (5 Months pregnant)

If getting around aint been some shit. Madison down me and the baby's neck. Jamal has really surprised me. To think that I was this chick in Highschool that nobody really fucked with. Boys aint paid me any attention. Girls would make fun of me and now that I look back the laugh is really on them. I have the man of my dreams and my family that I have always wanted. 

Daddy is still locked up. I havent gotten enough courage to speak to my Uncle. It is just not right. I need my dad just as much as my cousins need my Uncle. 

My mom is doing okay. She went to see my dad last week and I think she is feeling better about his  time away. She defintely spends more time with us now that she is alone in that big ass house. 

Madison is growing everyday. Whether it is a new word or she found something worth looking into and telling everybody she can about it. 

Im loving my life right now. Everything seems to be in place. I talked to my dad yesterday and he said that he hopes that he will be out soon and before my son is born. I really hope so. Jamal and my dad talk all the time. I have come to appreciate the fact that my family is close with Jamal and Madison. I smile everyday and night knowing that I will wake up to my family. 

"Jamal"

No answer.

"Jamal"

Nothing.

"Madison" I heard her feet running.

"Stop running in the house"

"Sorry mom." She hopped on the bed. 

"Do you know where daddy is?"

She smiled. "Umm...nope" She looked away. One thing about Madison she was a bad liar, but very well at keeping secrets. 

"Ohkay I know you know where he is...spill it"

"MMmmm" She shook her head no.

"Yes you do, can you tell me?"

She pretended to zip up her lips. 

"Madison remember I told you about girl power and that we were going to have to stick together." She shook her head yes. I know the one thing that will get her.

"Your little brother wants to know where daddy is Maddy, he is really fussy" I pulled up my shirt and rubbed my little man. She smiled.

"Daddy told me that.." I smiled knowing I was gonna get it out of her. "That you can handle when my brother gets fussy, you just be wanting to be nosey"

She touched my nose. "You be being nosey momma?"

"No I do not"

"Then why you wanna know where daddy is?"

"Because..because..Cause I ne..Cause I need to know." I siad stunbling over my words, because she was telling the truth i was being nosey. Why? Because I am bored. I am a bored pregnant woman that needs some company, and not from a 3 year old that constantly talks my ear off about random shit. I need some adult company. 

"Well, daddy said I cannot tell you and that you have to wait." I smacked my lips. 

"Oooo Im telling daddy"

"For what?"

"You smacking your lips. Daddy said only hoodrats smack their lips and you are not a hoodrat mom, you are classy." Where does she get this shit from. 

"Sorry Madison. I will not do it again." I swear if she is not like Jamal. 

"Okay. If I can have your Snicker then I wont tell."

"Well, how about if you try to blackmail mommy agian, you will get an ass whoopin?" I smiled at her.

"Who getting an ass whoopin" If it aint the devil himself.

"Hey baby." He came and pecked my lips. He looked at Madison.

"Why you looking like that?"

"Cause Imma get a whoopin" She said in a tone that she thought would save her.

"Well what did you do?" She held her mouth open in a "O" shape.

"Right, get on outta here before your mom gets up" She ran out. 

"Stop making me the bad guy J"

"You the one that said you would whoop her, what did your little angel do?"

"She tried to blackmail me"

"Blackmail you?" He laughed. "About what?" I aint wanna tell him because he would get on me. 

"Nothing importannt."

"You was being nosey" Dammit.

"Kind of." He shook his head. I laughed. I couldnt help but be nosey. I was bored, shit Im always bored. I dont have any friends. I thought about attending some pregnancy classes to see if I could find some friends but I dont wanna be desperate. Going out to actually find friends. Thats not how those type of things work. Friendships are supposed to come naturally.

This is all im going to post for now. I wanna tighten up everything else. Again. I thank everyone that stayed by me this book and waiitng for me update I really really really do appreciate it and I hope that this is satisfying. 

Oh yea. I am going to add a couple of freemind poems to MY WORKS either tonight or later on this upcoming week, so be on the look out for those. They will vary in topic, but they will defintely  come quicker if you guys either comment, DM, or write on my wall topics that you want me to either write a rap, poem or just freewrite about. Just let me know. I kinda need some venting space and I almost forgot that I have ears and eyes on Wattpad that would love to hear what I have to say. I know I am talking a lot and rambling on, but I got my hands on the keyboard and its almost like they cant stop Lmaooo. 

Instagram: @destanyloveesteebie  (I follow back)

Love and Peace

*Destany