Chapter 53

NOT EDITED...NOT VERY LONG CHAPTER

Jamal POV

She is such a fucking tease. I was finna be all in that thang, but her ass not in the mood no more. I know I was being childish, but when you on hard, yo girl in some short ass shorts, and she aint "in the mood" no more, you be childish. She was laying on her stomach with her calves up and her face propped up with her hands. I walked in front of the tv like 3 times already. That aint seem to faze her. I got it. I reached in front of her and grabbed my phone. 

"Excuse me" I said real extra. She side eyed me and turned back to the tv. Aint nothing finna mess with her. She watching Poetic Justice. That means I can be getting killed and she wouldnt hear me because she said every word of the movie to her damn self. I was getting mad. I know I sounds like a bitch, but I wanted some attention. I leaned forward and tapped her ass. She didnt move. I grabbed a handful of her ass and she still laid there. I got up and climbed onto of her. 

"What Jamal?"

"This is prom night, babe we supossed to be together, and..and.."

"And what?? fucking right?" Well..I aint wanna say shit but...I guess I was quiet for too long.

"Jamal you are unfuckingbelievable...Im not doing the nasty tonight" 

"Well, what about tomorrow night?"

"Well what about you take a cold shower for the next 2 maybe 3 weeks"

"Wait..Bae Im juss playing"

"Nah nigga..you wasnt playing"

"Yes I was bae, we gone juss chill" I said getting up and grabbing some oils from my bathroom. I came back and she looked at me.

"The fuck is all that for?" I know her like the back of my hand, she finna say something about my old bitches. just watch.

"For you babe, you wanna massage?"

"You used them same oils on your other bitches huh?" I decided to get smart.

"Nah, I wasnt this nice to my other bitches" She shot her eyes at me and I laughed. "Im just kidding, you the only one thats been up here" I said half way telling the truth.

"Oh ok" Was all she said. I know she aint buy shit I just said.She laid back down and I asked if She could take off her shirt.

"You do it, since you wanted to sooo badly" She said mumbling the last part. I took off her shirt and she held her breast laying back onn her stomach. I straddled her back and warmed the oils in my hand. I placed my hands on her back moving them in all kinds of ways. She moaned a couple times. Thats how I knew I was doing it right. I was working lower and I reached the top of her ass. 

"Watch yo self Jamal" She said muffled. I smacked my teeth and went to her shoulders. I heard her soft snores after 10 minutes. Ole easily soothed ass. I got off of her and tapped her shoulder. 

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"Baby, get under the covers" She groaned. I tapped her ass and she started moving. 

"Give me a t shirt" She said half way sleep and with her hand held out. I gave her my t shirt from earlier.

"Thanks babe" I nodded and helped her into the shirt and then into the bed. I went to turn off the lights. I knew she wasnt gone watch another movie so I left the tv on, She sleeps with the tv on, how she does it? I have no idea, but She does so I left it on and crawled into the bed. I scooted to my side and laid on myback. I was sleepy, but I couldnt sleeo if that makes sense. I just wanted to hold her. I wasnt gone try nothing, she already told me she didnt want the D tonight.

"Why you so far away?"Yo ass basically said you wanted space.

"I dont know"

"Well get over here and hold me" I smiled and scooted behind her. I wrapperd my arms around her waist and nuzzled my head into her neck. 

"Goodnight Love" I said, but I didnt get a response. I knew her ass couldnt hang.

*Morning*

I was cooking and felt her arms wrap around my lower back. 

"I didnt hear you come in here.." She let go.

"Duhh..." She sat on the island behind me. I turned the knobs on low and turned around. I walked to her and stood between her legs. She rested her hands on my shoulders while mine rested on her hips. I was staring at her. I dont know how I was rewarded with this one. 

"What?" I snapped out of it and smiled.

"Nothing" She said alright and looked at the ring on her finger. She was smiling. 

"Babe, I love my ring. I swear I do"

"Im glad that you like it so much, Madison is the one that found it." 

"Speaking of Madison, did you get any RSVP's for her party?"

"Uhh..yeah..a couple of her daycare friends did, maybe like 7 of them, and the family with be there" She tensed up.

"You will be fine, I love you, so they will too"

"Thats that cliché shit" Only Africa would say something like that. 

"Anyways..does Madison need to go shopping?"

"Im sure she has someting she has never wore before in the room"

"Well I guess everything is settled. Decoration nd everything ele are set. Her cake will be ready tomorrow, but they gone deliver it the day of. All of her presents are in your trunk. Except for Mike's" She smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing, Im just excited about it. She is turning 3 like, she is just growing up babe" I hugged her and turned the fire off. I made our plates so we could eat before getting Madison. 

I dont break promises. This chapter honestly sucks. It is not eventful, but I will begin touching up the next chapter tomorrow. Sorry for the whack chapter. 

Follow my insta: @destanyloveesteebie

(Thanks to all of my readers that follow me on instagram and tell me they love my book or leave me amazing comments. That really makes my day :) )

Love and Peace 

*Destany