Chapter 48

NOT EDITED...

*1 Week Later*

Everyone has been great, and getting along. 

Africa POV

Everyone has been walking on eggshells around  me. Tryna be careful about what they say and everything. I know these niggas know something and they not telling me. Shit. Madison know something too, and she not budging, Imma figure something out.

"Maddy?"

"Yes mommy" She said walking in my room, switching her hips on purpose.

"I want you to do me a favor okay?" Im finna get this outta her, just watch. She nodded.

"I want you to tell me what the secret is.." 

"Which secret?" She said all sassy.

"You better watch it girl. How many secrets do you know babygirl?"

"2" 

"2? Oh my..All those secrets for your small head?" I said grabbing her head. 

"Yes, all in my head"

"Sooo..you gonna tell me some of those secrets?"

"Then dey wont be secrets anymo" Damn she is good.

"Well, you know you can tell mommy anything right? You are not supposed to hide anything from mommy."

"Yea, but daddy and papa told me not to say nuthin, so I can say nuthin momma" I smacked my lips. 

"Ouch" This girl smacked the hell outta my ass. "Little girl"

"Daddy does that when you do that" Jamal need to watch her litle ass. I laughed. I cant tell her not to do it if she see Jamal do it. I walked to my closet where I ha her birthday present, well part of it. 

"Is dat for my birtay?"

"Mhm" I know its bad to bribe, but I love surprises, but Im impatient. 

"Your birthday is next week, and I have your present. You want it now or next week?"

"Now"

"Then I want to know the secret now"

"But daddy said that I cant tell you, even if you ask a million times"

"Do you want the present?"

"Yes, but I will wait" She said and ran out. Damn. I thought I was gone get it out of her. I aint seen Jamal in 3 damn days. AInt talked on the phone with him. Just facetimed once and for like 30 minutes. 

Besides everybody acting weird, I am better. Physically, I am 90 percent healed. Emotionally Im still struggling, but Im better. Graduation is in 2 weeks. I am just so excited. Im trying to get out of going to prom. I dont want to go. Its this weekend and Jamal ass is insisting on us going. Like on my ass whenever we talk about going. I know there aint no way around it, so I already sent my measurments and a had Raghsaheid(made up designer) design my dress. I need him to have it ready by tomorrow though, I have to find shoes. 

I have all of my work in, and dues are paid. I have majority of my apps filled out, most just need to be sent in. Thats another thing, I havent discussed that with Jamal. Yea I know. I am going to college, but I dont know if J is planning on it, and if he is I dont wanna tie him down. Like if we go our seperate ways, I dont want for him to be tempted, he should have fun while in college. Many girls want to tie a nigga down after high school. Thats not me. Its not fair to him.

As if on cue, Raghsaheid sent me the picture of my dress. It was a red gown with a mild train.  I loved it. I probably screamed louder than I thought.