Chapter 52

NOT EDITED.... Alright I dont think Imma do the sequels. I will just continue this book and I MAY have at least 10 more chapters then an epilogue. So be on the look out. 

Jamal POV

We danced for the rest of the night. It was time to go with Drew and his girl. I guess this is some new chick he met. He gone meet us up here so we decided to take our time. 

"Babe, you really surprised me.. I was so shocked..youhad babygirl come out and shit. Oh my gosh" I smiled. She been talking and looking at the ring since we left. She hels out her hand looked at it again. I started laughing. She smiled and looked my way.

"What?" I turned to her and looked back at the road smiling. "Nothing babe." 

"I cant believe that you did all of this, and I cant wait to sign those papers" She started singing Usher. One thing about Africa, she knows she cant sing, but she does it all the time. 

"Girl you better stop all of that noise" She side eyed me and laughed. I pulled into the lot and parked. I texted Drew and told him that I was there. I put my phone in the cup holder and looked at Africa. She smiled back at me. 

"What you over there smiling about?" 

"You" Was all she said. She turned forward and pulled out her phone. A message popped up and she just deleted it. She didnt respond, just deleted it. She put her phone back in you clutch thing and looked out the window. 

"You good?" She turned around quick. "Yea Im great." She tried to smile, I saw right through it. 

"Alright, well you ready?" She nodded her head.  She got out the car. I was going over there to open her door. I looked at her side ways. She knows I open the door all the time. I grabbed her hand and closed her door. She walked in front of me. We told the host we had 4 guests and I put it under my name. They sat us and Africa sat on the same side as me. We sat facing the door so they could see us clearly.

"You met Drew's girl yet?" 

"Nope..He said they been together for like a month tho" She nodded. "oh okay" We waited 5 minutes until we heard the door ring. We looked up and Africa dropped her phone on the table. She had a straight mug on her face. I nudged her because Drew was introducing us to ole girl, and Africa aint say shit. 

"Africa, whats wrong with you?"

"Nothing Im straight"

Africa POV

Hmm. This bitch got her nerve.

"Hi. I'm Tionne." This bitch must have got as real good look. Nah..she know who my nigga is. I just mugged her. Jamal nudged me and I dont give a fuck . I sat there mugging her ass. This bitch is real grimy. She just sat down and they came to take our orders. Jamal ordered for himself and for me, Drew and that bitch ordered. 

Jamal and Drew kept on checking they phone. Nigga aint descrete about shit. They looked at eachother and Jamal told me to come with him to the car real quick. He got out and helped me out the booth. We get to the car and he tells me that I am being disrespectful and that I should prolly apologize. I just sat there and listened. 

"Africa, you not right with this one. You dont even know that girl, and you being rude." I nodded my head and chuckled. "Dont start that sarcastic shit either" I nodded and tried not to cry. He didnt give me a chance to explain anythign. The fact that they dont know her. Tionne is my ex bestfriend. The grimy one. KJ's Godmother. The one that told Keith that is was better that KJ was gone and that he didnt have that responsibility on him anymore. Yea I beat her ass, but aint no forgiving this hoe. She had and still has the game all fucked up. I went back inside with Jamal behind me. I stood there and looked at her before sitting. I was debating on snatching her ass up. I slid into the booth and Jamal did after. I looked at her and then between Drew and J.