Chapter 8

*I had some updated and it got erased..sooo here it is*

(Not Edited) Be sure to leave feedback. 

Africa POV

"Hello?" I said like nothing was wrong.

Silence. 

"Helloooo?"

"Oh.. uh..Wassup ma?" I know this niggah aint finna act like we cool.

"I told you about calling me that"

"Sorry ... Wassup A?"

"The sky" I said with attitude

"Woah, did I call at a bad time" Is he serious right now? Come on Africa. Just tell him why your mad, tell him that he is wrong. I cant.

"Anyways.. whats up ..you called?"

Jamal POV

"Uhh.. I called to tell you something important"

"What is it?" He voice put a smile on my face. I cant tell her about Madison. I dont even know why I said that. Shit. Now I have to make some shit up.

"Imma just cut to the chase Africa, you ignoring my calls?"

Silence.

"I called like 3 times before this"

Silence. I was going to hang up when I heard her exhale long and hard.

"Look Jamal" Damn. She used my first name "I aint finna beat around the bush, You stood me up today. Like what do I have to say to you. I dont want an explanation becuase I already have one. Its cool that you dont wanna be seen in public with me, but you probably shouldnt have asked me out then. I honestly dont have anything else to say to you." The line went silent for a while, then I heard her talking to herself.

How did I even get myself into this shit? This shit always happens to me. I dont do nothing to anybody and Im always the one that gets put on the back bunner. Shit. Keith was right. I aint shit and aint gone be shit unless Im with him.

What the fuck? My blood started boiling. I need to be put at ease. I would call Monet (If you dont remember Monet she was the one in Chapter 7 that was waiting for Jamal outside his door at the trap) but she be wanting more and I just need my dick wet. I went up the stair 2 at a time to get to my stash. I just needed a little. I rolled 2 joints and grabbed my lighter. I couldnt light the shit. Its like my hand got stuck and wouldnt light it. I sat for 30 minutes and all I thought about was the only person that could change my mood.

My angel. Madison.

I called my granny.

"Hey boy"

"Hey granny ..uhh.. can you uh get Maddy ready I'm finna come and get her"

"Alright boy, why you stuttering like that? What the hell did you do?"

"Nothing, im finna come over there I need to talk to you"

I got to my granny house and knocked. Madison opened the door

"Lit-tul-girl Do you want yo ass whooped?"

Madison shook her head and grabbed onto my legs.

"Nuh uh Babygirl...not this time.. you know you not suppossed to be opening that door. Cant save you this time"

She wentand stood in the middle of us. So while she was looking at my granny I grabbed her and spun her around. She laughed, but it sounded like she was screaming so I put her down.