Chapter 55

NOT EDITED.. NORMAL LENGTH CHAPTER

Africa POV

I pulled up and grabbed the bags out of the car aftre getting Madison out. She had her new Ipad and one of her bags from Justice. I went to the door and knocked. I left the key Jamal gave me on his night stand. I checked the time, it was 6:36. He came to the door shirtless, and looking good as ever. He wiped his eyes and I told Madison to go in. I handed Jamal the bags, and was finna leave. Im not going back in his house. Im done. He made a fool of me. 

"Mommy, you not gone help me with my iPad, and clothes?" I looked back and smiled weakly. Jamal saw my face and smiled.

"Yea. Mommy you gone help me and Maddy" I rolled my eyes. I went to turn off my car, and grab my purse. I locked my car and went inside. I was going up the stairs, and Jamal grabbed my waist.

"You better remove your fucking hands, 'fore you lose 'em nigga" He didnt move them. He grabbed my ass, and I turned around. 

"nigga get yo shit together" He put his hands up in surrender. We went inside Maddy's room and she plopped on her bed. I went and sat on the floor next to her bed. She handed me her iPad and I began typing her info in. SHe got off the bed, and went to get the apple and best buy bags. She got her charger out of the apple bag, and her case from the best buy bag. She threw the screen protector package away. They put in on for her at best buy. Jamal stood at the door.

"Africa, I thought I told you dont spend anymore money"

"I thought I told you you wasnt my daddy"

"Why did you get all of this stuff?"

"Because she wanted it."

"Mommy can you take me driving later?" 

"I sure can, lemme go charge your car okay?" 

"Jamla where is her car?"

"Downstairs by all of those other presents you got" I rolled my eyes. I dont know why he trippin. I went downstairs to charge her car. It wasnt even put together, just a little bit of putting together. 

Madison POV

"Madison, you made mommy buy all of this stuff?" I shook my head no. 

"She told me to get whatever I want.. I told her I just want to see her, and she pick my clothes, and I helped her." Daddy laughed.

"What about the ipad?" 

"You broke it, so I got another one"

"Sorry babygirl, daddy got a little upset.."

"Thats okay"

"NO its not okay, if you get upset you count to 5 and breathe, right?"

"Right, so you didnt count, why?"

"I got too much upset"

"Why?"

"Me and mommy was talking and I got mad"

"Why?"

"Because Daddy messed up"

"Why?"

"When you love somebody a lot a lot, you mess up then you have to fix it"

"Why?"

"Because you love them Maddy"

"Why?"

"Stop that, thats weird"

"Mommy does it"

"So, that dont mean you do it"