Chapter 39

NOT EDITED...

Jamal POV

Madison was just laying on my chest. I rubbed her back and a lady came and sat in the waiting room. She placed he purse in the seat to the left of her and looked my way. I looked at her and she turned her head. I turned away just for her to be staring at me. I smiled and she looked like she wanted to say something.

"Is that your daughter?" I nodded my head.

"She is beautiful"

"Thank you" We smiled at eachother and my phone began to ring. 

"Hello?"

"Wassup youngin..you hear anything?"

"Nah man..they said she in intensive care right now, so im just waiting with Madison"

"Alright...we gone be there in like 2 hours..."

"Ight. Bet." I hung up and sat my phone in Madison's bag. 

Tell me what you say now

Tell me what you say come again

If you cannot stay down

Then you do not have to pretend

I looked around and I looked at the lady, she shook her head. It was coming from my pocket. I grabbed Africa's phone from my pocket and it said 2 Missed calls from Jack ass, 3 missed calls from D-Mike, 6 unread messages, and 14 instagram notifications. 

Who is Jack ass? Shit I have no clue. D- MIke is her daddy. 6 unread messages? I aint finna go through her shit, but I did look on her instagram. I have one but I aint never on this shit. This shit is time consuming. I was looking through her pictures, and looking at the comments, bitches really be hating, and niggahs too, but they thirsty as hell. Someone cleared their throat and I looked up. It was that lady. 

"Yes?"

"Umm...can I hold your daughter?" That shit is weird.

"Uhh.." I was uneasy about Madison.

"Im sorry to sound weird but can I?" I know I aint thinking outloud.

"Umm..okay" She got up and sat next to me. I handed her Madison and Madison shifted a little. She craddled her like she was a baby. She was 1 and a half, so she had a little height. Too much to be craddled though. 

"Such a cute baby" She said to Maddy in a baby voice. I watched her closely and her eyes watered.

"Here you go..Sorry"

"No worries." She handed me Madison and I handed her a tissue from the bag. She went back to her seat and softly wept. 

*20 minutes later*

I went to the receptionist and asked for an update on my girlfriend. She said that she was in a room, but requested no visitors. I smacked my lips and went to sit down. I been here for like 2 and a half hours. Mike aint here yet. To make matters worst, I cant even see my baby. 

"Mommy?" Madison walked up to me asking.

"She is talking to the doctor babygirl, we have to wait"

"No you dont, lets go"

"Moooooommyyyy" Madison screamed. I looked up and Madison charged Africa's legs. Africa bent as low as she could and hugged her back, but she winced, I know she is in pain, but of course she aint go say shit. 

"Madison. Let. Go." She let go and put her head down.

"Baby, what happened? You alright?"

"Jamal.."