Chapter 40

NOT EDITED...

Jamal POV

We both sat on her bed. She scooted back further and crossed her legs. I turned towards her. I nodded my head signaling for her to begin.

"I dont know what to say"

"What do you want to tell me?"

"What do you want to know?" Why is she making this difficult? 

"Everything"

"Just ask me, and I will tell you" 

"Africa. That is not how these type of things work, I want to know everything"

"What do you mean by these type of things, last time I checked you are not a therapist"

"Stop being a bitch. Your being difficult right now. All I'm trying to do is help you and you wanna push me away"

Mike POV

"Papaaaaaa"

"Yes little girl"

"Im a big girl."

"No you are a little girl" Sanaa said. Madison shot her a look and she walked away. I laughed, this girl do not like her.

"You are a big girl..your papa's big girl"

"Yeaaaaa" I laughed. I aint realized I said that until she screamed. I think I getting attached to this kid. Man I miss my grandson. Its nothing like waking up to that dumb ass show Gabba yo or whatever the hell it is. And when he would run around the house asking Africa to play hide and seek. They were bestfriends, there werent kids that Africa wanted him to play with, and babygirl aint have many people around her. All they had was eachother. THose 2 were inseperab- . My thought was cut off.

"Stop being a bitch right now. You're being difficult. All I'm trying to do is help and you're pushing me away."

Thats all I needed to here, for me to stop this right now. Africa always had a short temper. She is quick as hell at the mouth. 

"Ny baby watch babygirl real quick" She nodded her head and Madison rolled her eyes. I jogged up the stairs. I went to her door and just opened it.

"Whats going on up here?"

"Nothing at all" Africa got up and limped past me. I wanted to grab her but she needs time to herself right  now. I know my daughter and talking to her after hearing some shit like that will get your feelings hurt.

I turned around and looked at this niggah like he grew a extra head. 

"The fuck is your issue youngblood?"

"Man Mike ..ma bad man. I aint even mean to say no shit like that..she was pissing me off"

"I dont give a fuck if she socked you in the mouth..you running a thin line little nigga"

"she got a smart ass mouth man, and Im getting tired of it" This little niggah is getting bold.

"You better watch who you talking to nigga..Dont forget who I am. I dont know what was said before I walked in here and quite frankly I dont give a fuck, but you den got yoself into some shit and uhh you gone get yoself out this time. I aint helping."

"What the hell am I suppossed to do then?"

"You den got yoself in deep little nigga and the only thing Imma say now is that you make up your mind. You can either call it quits while.. leave her alone...for good or TRY and fix the mess that has been made. Thats all I can really tell you at the moment. You got your money, so its up to you from here. Dont think just think about  Africa in your decision either. She gone be hurt either way. Think about the bigger picture. I aint want yo ass with her anyway, but since you here and she like yo weird ass I guess you alright. I already said to much so do you little nigga" I held my hand out for a dap and he gave me dap. I turned to walk away.