Chapter 6

Imma continue to write.. I guess. Anyways. Its midnight and Im updating.. so 2 snaps for me. 

This is NOT EDITED.

Africa POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at my phone and it said 3:00 .. 3 unread messages. I just couldnt sleep. So I did what I usually do..write. I turned off the tv and my lights and sat for 5 minutes. I turned my light back on and wrote everything that came to mind.

The first thing that came to mind was Jamal. I wrote:

Jamal. This boy made my day. He took me out and kept me company. What more can I ask for? Keith came back. Who am I kidding? He never left. Like he said he will never leave. I just dont understand how someone can have such a strong affect on me. He controls me. Man I'm lonely. Here alone once again. Alone for the next few days too. What the hell am I gonna do by myself? Haha what I always do.. read and eat. I wonder what my purpose is? Is it one of those cliché purposes? Like to help those of need or to be the perfect wife. I may be the only person without a purpose. I just dont see it. 

I tried to finish writing, but my hand got stuck. Its like my mind stop thinking. So I just got my phone off the charger, leaned against my headboard and read my Wattpad books. (A/N: I am constantly on Wattpad.. even in class LOL) I read about 3 and a half books and added them al to my library. I looked and my phone said 5:00.. I guess I should get some sleep.

I slouched down so I could get comfortable. I laid my head on my pillow and covered myself up. That did it. I dozed off.

Jamal POV

Man. I really aint wanna leave Africa house. Its just that when my grandma called and told me that Madison was in the hospital, I panicked. No one knows about Madison but my grandma, my best friend and her hoe ass momma. Alright let me lay it out for yall. Madison is my daughter. She is 1 year old and is a spitting image of me. I dont regret having her its just that I wasnt ready at the time. Anyways, she is mine and I have full custody of her. He momma dont know how to act like a MOTHER and I refuse to let my child grow up like I did. I rushed to the hospital and ran through the double automatic doors. I went to the receptionist and asked for Madison Bookings. This bitch gone pop her gum and say who are you and raised her eyebrow at me. Hell naw!! I thought. My grandma raised me to respect women but im looking for my daughter and this hoe looking for some dick.

"Look here...tell me where my DAUGHTER is" I said getting impatient real quick.

"Ill tell you where she is after you meet me in the janitor's closet on the-" Before she could even finish, I reached over the desk grabbing her ducky scrubs and yelled

"IM TRYING TO BE PATIENT WITH YO HOE ASS. TELL ME WHERE MADISON BOOKINGS' ROOM IS  OR WE GONE HAVE A BIGGER ISSUE..GOT IT?"

She nodded her head smirking at me. Man I am really finna blow up. She was taking her time and She told me she was in room 132 on the 2nd floor. I ran like lightening to the stairs, fuck the elavator. I made it there and waited before I went inside. I did some shit I aint done in a long ass time.. I prayed.

Dear Heavenly Father, I know that I dont come to you as often as I should. But this is something that I really need of you right now. My daughter is laying a hospital bed right now and I have no idea of the reaosn. God I am asking that you please heal her. I pray that nothing serious is wrong with my babygirl. God I love that girl more than I love myself. Please God. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN.