Chapter 7

I needed one more vote and one more comment on the last chapter, but I got the urge to update. And I see it as improvement. Sooo.. Here is your chapter. **(NOT EDITED)**

Africa POV

Jamal told me 12 and I just woke up. Damn. I got 45 minutes to get ready. I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I looked in the mirror once again. My thighs are too damn big. I started at my head and looked down. The towel was open a little in my midsection. I wasnt about to waste more time. I went into my drawers and tried to find something to put on. I found a orange rope strap top and my favorite jeans from Torrid. I dried off and oiled my body down. I got dressed and the door bell was ringing. I walked down stairs taking a little more time. I aint wanna seem eager. I opened the door and nobody was there....

Jamal POV

I had to drop Madison off at my granny's real quick.

"Whats her name?"

"Whatchu mean granny?"

"Boy I aint wanna these slow old ladies...you heard me ..whats the young lady that got you all in your feelings?" My granny talked like a young adult.

"Africa" Thats all I said.

"She bet not be one of them crazy black girls with nappy hair, that yell women rights all the time" I laughed when she said that. She aint scared to speak her mind.

"Nahh granny she not like that..She got me stuck tho. She mean to me one minute and nice the next minute. Idk. She just got me feeling unsure" She started laughing at me 

"Yea.. been there done did that" She started coughing and grabbed a napkin. I saw specks of blood in the napkin but didnt think much of it.

"Hey Granny you alright?" I said patting her back gently.

"Yea im fine baby..you better not keep that girl waiting" She said changing the subject

I left my grandma house and went to one of my trap houses to check up on somethings. I parked 4 houses down and jogged to the trap. I aint trynna be here long. I walked in and niggahs was sitting around. 

"Aye Da fuq yall thank ya doing?" They all turned around like they saw a ghost and went back to cutting and bagging product. I walked to my office and saw one of the females sitting outside my door. 

"Whatchu doing up here Monet?" She looked at me and said

"Waiting for you daddy" Damn. This shit is tempting. Man im not trynna be late.

"Uhh..lemme check something real quick" I walked in my office locking the door behind me. I was on my computer checking my emails for connects when my door knob started to jingle. I grabbed my gun from under my desk. The door opened and my niggah Dontae walked in. 

"Wassup my niggah"

"Nuthing much ..finna head out"

"Where you going?" This nosy niggah always wanna tag along somewhere.

"Non ya damn business"

"Its like that?"

"Yep..see you niggah" I gave him dap then locked my office going back down stairs.

I decided since I was already out to go and see Madison momma. Her apartment is right around the corner and I been meaning to talk to her.

Africa POV

There was nothing or no one at the door. That was weird. Maybe I just thought that it rung. I went back in my room and finished getting ready. I put on some pink uggs with the bows on the back. I decided to change my shirt to a white camisol. And a pink cardigan will have to do. I took my hair from out the bun and let it fall. I went to my bathroom and applied some mascara and filled in my eyebrows some. I dont wear much make up. I went back in my room to check the time it was 12:30.