Chapter 11

Not Edited..

Africa POV

I woke up to Madison crawling over me. She touched my face and I smiled at her

"What are you doing" I said laughing.

"Sha sha booba *babbling*"

"Whatchu talkin bout?...I aint think you know either"

I got up and checked my phone it was 5 in the morning and I aint goign back to sleep. I put on Yo Gabba Gabba, put pilllows on both sides of her and closed my room door. I went to pick out something to slip into and turned on the shower. I went back to check on Madison and went back to the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and left the door open just in case. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water hit me. After I washed all over I let the water continue to hit and trickle all over my body. I was just gonna sit and think for a while.

I was in the shower and he came in with me. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me back to him. I laid my head back on his chest. 

"You know I love you right?"

"Yea babe, and I love you more"

He moved his hands to my stomach and I stiffened. "Relax babe" I tried to loosen up but I was uncomfortable. He cupped my breast and I felt something poking my back. "Babe Imma get outta here ..Ill let you handle that" I said pointing to this area. I heard him smack his lips and mumble something. I got out and wrapped the towel around me. I was reaching for my clothes to put on and I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. 

"Hol' up bae. Lemme get my clothes"

"who you talking to?"

"What you mean Keith your the only one in here?" I didnt know what he meant, but I knew what was coming. He backed up and sat on the bed.

"Come here"

"Let me just get my clothes on Keith. please" Once I said that I instantly regretted it. He yanked me by my hair and I lost balance falling on the floor. I was getting up when he picked me up and slammed me onto the bed. 

"Im sorry"

"You not sorry..you only saying that because you dont want the consequences.. you aint sorry.yet.. Now I think that I waited long enough for this...dontchu think so?"

I was scared to say No, so I just told him he truth. "Yeah... you have" My voice was shaky. 

"Bae dont be nervous, I gotchu" I squirmed around because I didnt want this. 

He started kissing all over me.....

Jamal POV

I was still sleeping and I heard the shower running so I just assumed Africa was in there. Its been running for like 30 minutes and Madison started crying. I went up the stairs and Madison was just sitting there. Africa gate her in the pillows. Man this girl is just..my goodness. I looked to see what she was doing and it was Yo Gabba Gabba but it turned off and was about to play another episode. She was watching it on Netflix, and her phone started ringing. It said JACKASS. I aint finna answer that but I'll let her know.

"Bae somebody calling your phone"

No answer.

"Africa.." The bathroom door was already open so I just knocked on the door frame. 

No answer.

I knocked again and peeked inside, I didnt see her body behnd the curtain standing. "Bae ..somebody is calling you"

Still answer. She was just sitting there..well laying there.Here goes nothing. I walked in and pulled back the shower curtains, there she was....laying there pale as ever. I panicked. I was pacing the back and forth I didnt know what to do. Shit. I got a towel that was sitting on the rack and threw it on my shoulder. I turned off the shower and looked back at her. Damn. I got myself a wife, baby mama, thickums, whatever you wanna call it cuz this body he got..got my mind doing all kind of loops and turns. I shook my head and wrapped the towel around her. I picked her up bridal style and went into her bedroom. I laid her on her bed. Madison started crying and I picked her up. I sat her on the floor with some toys 

"Alrighty Babygirl..hold on one second daddy's other baby needs help" She laughed.

I looked back at Africa. She moved a little and I rushed next to her 

"Stop moving A"

I watched her look up at me and her once light brown eyes were black. They opened and then closed right back. She started coughing up water on her sheets. I rubbed her back. I put her hair in a bun the best way that I could. She stopped coughing and I stared at her. She noticed that she was naked and tried to cover up. She got up with the sheets around her and almost fell. I helped her and she just gave me a weak smile. She got what she needed and went to the bathroom to change I assume. I waited for her and went to Madison. I played with the toys. They were actually fun to play with. Shit I must have enjoyed them more than Madison. I heard the door open and I looked back at her. She put her head down and I got up to hug her.

"We need to talk"

"Alright..you wanna talk up here or downstairs?"

"Umm...we can go downstairs"

"Alright ..uh..lemme clean up Madison mess real quick?" I said to allow some time to pass by. 

"Alright..imma be downstairs, I'll cook something and we can talk over breakfast"

Africa POV

I went downstairs. I need to figure this out. I cant be with this boy while Im like this. I got the stuff from the fridge and went to the stove and started cooking. I finished the eggs and the sausage and grits were cooking so I set them to low and went to set the table. I set the table for me and Jamal and I went to the back porch and got the highchair. KJ only got to use it like 5 times. I put it on the third chair and went back to the food. I finished and felt arms wrap around my waist. I stiffened and my knees got weak. 

"Africa you alright?"

I got up off the floor and wiped the imaginary dust from my butt, "Yea Im good"

"You sure bae?" I was getting kind of aggy cuhz if i said I was okay I am fine, even though I know that I am not.

"Uhh..yeah.. im straight"

I sat everything on the table and put some food on Madison's tray. I sat down and looked at Jamal. He looked back at me confused. I didnt know how to say it so I think imma just wait.

"Why you staring at me like that bae?"

"Uh.. sorry I was uhh...nevermind"

I made a small plate and was picking at my food. He grabbed my hand and said,

"We been together for a day now and you lying already, Whats really wrong with you Africa?"

Damn. Im stuck. I cant lie and there aint no way outta this.

"Umm..I gotta tell you something.."

Did yall like it?

It was kind of a lot going on huh..

Whatcha think Africa gone tell J?

Africa passing out?

Goal

12+ votes

5+ comments

The feedback goal is increasing

Feedback stops= I stop

Love and Peace 

*Destany