Chapter 34

NOT EDITED.....

Africa POV

"Mommaaa"

"Yes little girl" She gave me that bitch really face.

"What?"

"Daddy wont let me watch tv"

"Madison, if daddy said no I cant say yes."

"Why?"

"Because he already told you no"

"But he watch it"

"Okay well you have to wait until he is done" She smacked her lips and drug my boot to me so I could put it on. 

"Thank you little bit"

"Mhhm.." This girl is waay to grown.

"Mooommmmmaa..Im bored" Damn. Me too.

"Yea I know..whatchu want to do?"

"Umm...I want to see my granny..and go to the waterpark, an watch tv, and get on the airplanes." 

I cut her off, "Girl ...you being extra, we can see granny today..you want to?" SHe nodded.

"Alright well, lets go beg daddy to let us out the house" I dont know why, but Jamal has been keeping us all locked in the house. All we do is watch tv together. We get downstairs and I begin to kiss his neck from behind. Madison coughs and I let up some. He groaned.

"Whatchu doing?"

"Nooothing..."

"Alright, then what do yall want?!" We caught.

"Well we were wondering if you could come with us to see Mama..."

"Whatchu mean come with yall...If I said no how was yall gone get there." 

"First off I can drive myself, two, IYou coming or not?"

"Whatever Africa, you cant go nowhere.." HE looked at us. "Yall not even dressed."

"Well we wanted to ask first before we get all pretty.." He smacked his lips and turned his head back to the tv. 

"Sooo are you going to take us ooorrrrr..." I was gone say it, but I cant it dont feel right. "You not gone take us." HE looked up at me with this look, it was a look that I couldnt read. It got awkward so i just turned to go up the stairs and sure enough after the fourth step his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Jamal..you know I can do this by myself now"

"Yea right..thats what you said the last time and you see what happend"

I smacked my lips, "Why you gotta bring up old shit?" He laughed at me and came closer.

He whispered, "I love you" My face twisted up at first, then I realized what he said. I hurried to turn around and face him. "What did you just say?" I was halfway smiling.

"Girl you heard me." I played stupid.

"Boy No I didnt..I didnt hear you"

"Welp...Im not saying it again"

I poked out my bottom lip and turned around. I guess I have to wait. I reached the top of the stairs and his hands was still around my waist.

"Jamal.." He hummed into my neck. I get kind of uncomfortable with this position, it looks cute on instagram pictures and stuff, but I dont really like it.

"I need to get dressed...remember?"

"Well..I like you undressed..." I eased out of his hold and kissd his lips once.