Chapter 44

Jamal POV

After I left Africa house, I went to my granny house. I told her what happened and she called me a dumb ass. She told me I should have explained myself because thats what she wanted to hear. She said that I just ripped Madison of a mother, and grandparents. We left and went home. I got Madison all washed up and ready for bed. We were both downstairs. Madison playing with her toys and got the tv loud as hell. I was in the kitchen with my head in my hands. I dont know what to do. Im running a thin ass line with Mike. Africa is donw with my ass. This is dumb, but I got my phone and called her.

"Hello?"

"Hey ba-*clears throat* A, uhhh whatchu doing right now?"

"In the bed"

"Can I come see you?"

"Jamal I dont think thats a good idea"

"Africa I just want to explain myself"

"There is no explaination Jay...it is what it is"

"No its not because that picture is not what it looked like"

"Jay, just let me be for a while. I dont want to confuse Madison either"

"Confuse her about what? Africa you are her mother. What is it that she is going to be confused about?"

"Jamal she is not my daughter"

"Thats how it is?"

"No Jay I didnt mean it like that, I mea-" I cut her off. "Nahh you good Madison aint yo child so dont worry about her no more Africa She dont have no mommy...She good"

"Jam-" I hung up in her face. That shit piss me off. How she gone throw in my face that Madison aint hers? I know that shit already. I blew out a loud frustrated sigh. I looked over at Madison only for her eyes to be locked on mine already watering. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Come here Maddy" She walked slowly to me. I scared her. I rarely yell in front of her, for this exact reason.

"I want mommy" SHe started crying.

"Mommy needs to be by herself right now"

"Granny and Papa are with her" I had to think about this right now. I don wanna just talk out my ass. I smirked. Africa taught me that shit. I dont wanna tell her that Africa aint want shit to do with us because of me, but I aint wanna lie and tell her that she will see her "mommy". This shit is waaayy to confusing for me. 

"I know Maddy, but they are taking care of her"

"I can take care of her"

"Your too little. Your job is to have fun okay?"

"Daddy take care of mommies"

"I wish babygirl. I really do. But I tell you what.."

"Imma see mommy??!!!!"

"You know what babygirl? Yea..you gone get to see mommy tomorrow" She jumped off my lap and started dancing. Doing that dumb nae nae dance Africa be doing. She kept on doing it.

"You really wanna see mommy?" She nodded her head hard and started popping her butt.

"You better stop that"

"WHat?" She asked and kept doing it.

"Stop shaking yo butt for  I whoop yo ass" she stopped and went back to twirling.

"Thats better, you better not do that no more" I said tryna think where she got that shit from. It wasnt Africa, I would whoop Africa ass for dancing like that too.