Chapter 32

NOT EDITED..

Africa POV

I walked to him and he grabbed my waist. 

"Yes?"

"Did you take your medicine..or nah?" Dammit. 

"Uhh.."

"Go get it" He demanded. Damn daddy.

"Jamal you want me to walk all the way up the stairs to get some pills?"

"Duh"

"Thats too far and they make me emotional and sleepy." I poked out my bottom lip.

"Okay well, I have tissue and a bed for you sleep in...go get them"

I grunted and he smacked my ass.

"Damn Jamal."

"Hurry up.." I went up the steps and got them from my room. I handed him the bottle. He inspected it and gave me one with a glass of water. I swallowed the pill with the water and was finna go and put the glass away.

"I got it.." He grabbed it and out it away. 

"Come on" He reached out for my hand.

"Where we going?, Maddy is here"

"Girl we not going to Mars..." He grabbed my hand and led me to his room.

"Why didnt you just tell me we were coming in your room. You are a werido"

Jamal POV

This girl got a comment for everything. I have my girl back. She got her smart mouth and everything. I think its time that I take care of her. We in my room just chilling. Im staring at her because I dont know how to go about this. She aint no random hoe where I just tell her ayye the bed looks comfy or you fucking . Nah this is my girlfriend, the girl Madison calls mommy. I aint finna treat her like a hoe. 

"Why am I in here Jamal?" She was annoyed. 

"Uhh..I had to tell you something"

"Im listening" So do I just tell her that I wanna please her or just wait?

"You know we been together for a cool minuted now.."

"Actually its only been a day" Right because I broke up with her. She aint have to say it like we aint never knew eachother.

"Okay...Well we have known eachother for a cool minute now, and you are amazing.You have been the mother figure to Madison. You make  me happy, and this week of me being here has been a pleasure even though you basically ignored me half the time. I love you Africa."

She started crying. "Whats wrong A?"

"You made me take those fucking pills" Oh yea. I rubbed my hand over my face and pulled her onto my lap.

"Its for your health baby"

"Yea okay..healthy me" I wrapped my arms around her waist. I looked at her and began to kiss her neck. Thats her sweet spot as much as she try to hide it. 

Africa POV

I bit my lip. I am not finna moan while I am on his lap.

"Alrriiight Jay" I looked at him and he smirked.

"What?"

"Lay back" 

"Niggah why?" 

"Africa..just let me take care of you" He gently pushed me down and climbed on top of me.