Seth & Corin Say I Do

Dear Diary:                                                     November 13, 2014

            A few weeks have passed since Seth had proposed to Corin in the cabin of their home to be. Now it was the day before the wedding which was being held in La Push. It made the most sense to have it there as Seth wanted a traditional Quileute ceremony with touches of Corin's Grecian heritage mixed in. Alice of course made everything happen. She set up two giant tents; one for the ceremony and the other for the reception. Because the weather had promised to be cold and gross, the interior of the tents had heaters to make sure every guest was very comfortable.

            The theme of this wedding was autumn/Grecian wedding. It was after all November and the trees had all changed different colors and that's what Alice decided to play with.  (All of the photos from the wedding are below). Everyone had traveled to La Push including the Denali clan and some Watchers that Corin was friends with; some of whom we've never met and people were getting ready in various places. Corin had found a very Grecian looking dress that fit her to a T. Her hair was down in a 19th century hairstyle with a hair piece that also clipped her vail in place. Her bridal party consisted of Amy as maid of honor with Leah, Nessie, Michelle, Bella, and Alice as bridesmaids. Rogue and Alexander were giving her away.

            Seth had decided on Jacob as best man with Jasper, Quil, Embry, Paul, and Peter as groomsmen. Emily and Sam's daughter Melissa was the flower girl and Sava was the ring bearer. He looked very cute in his little tux and pillow as he was getting ready to walk down the aisle. The bridesmaids' dresses were a burgundy color off one shoulder and their hair was up in a Grecian style. One of the elders was going to perform the ceremony which was held in one tent surrounded by faux autumn trees; oranges, browns, and yellows were the colors here. It felt like you were in the middle of some enchanted forest.

            The reception was more of the same colors only adding some gold. The reception area was totally covered in chandeliers made to look like distant planets and stars. Candles were glistening everywhere. Corin wanted something truly magical and Alice delivered. Usually we don't know any of this but I decided to take a peek into the spaces so I could describe them properly and Alice wouldn't have to hijack my diary because she didn't think I was explaining things properly. I think I handled that well don't you think?

But I digress. Time for Seth & Corin to say I do!

            The ladies all got dressed in the main Cullen house in Forks while the gentlemen were in La Push. At exactly 4pm, everyone was ready and it was time to begin. Because both Corin and Seth were very simple people, they didn't want anything over the top so they asked Edward to play the "here comes the bride" song on the piano as everyone walked down the aisle. As we filled our seats, we were in awe of Alice's decorations. Then Edward took his place at the piano and began to play a soft piece by Mozart as people were taking their seats. Esme and the rest of the family went with similar Grecian dresses just different colors. No one wore white though, as they didn't want to upstage the bride.

            Finally, the elder performing the ceremony walked down the aisle followed by Sue on Seth's arm. She was brushing away tears with a hanky. After they reached the alter, she kissed him on the cheek, told him how proud she was of him and went to sit next to Charlie who took her hand and squeezed it. Next came Melissa and Sava respectively and everyone just aww'd over their entrance. They were too cute for words. Sava held his pillow with the rings carefully not to drop anything, as Melissa just went crazy with the flowers as everyone laughed. Next the wedding party walked down the aisle.

            Peter came first with Alice who smiled as she looked around with extreme satisfaction. She had pulled of yet another one without a hitch. Paul with Bella, Embry with Michelle, Nessie with Quil, and Leah with Jasper followed swiftly after that. All separated at the end of the aisle. There was a tiny pause before Amy came forth with Jacob and they too separated closest to the elder. There was a dramatic pause as Edward went from soft Mozart to a powerful opening of the song and Corin turned the corner as we all stood up. She was walking in between Rogue and Alexander. Everyone gasped, especially Seth who couldn't get his eyes off of his beautiful bride.