Honeymoon in England (Leah's POV)

Dear Diary:                                                             March 6, 2014

I am in 7th heaven. Keith and I just got back from our honeymoon in England and it was truly a trip of a lifetime. I know Alice wrote about the actual wedding in here last time. Our honeymoon was planned spectacularly. So let me tell you all about it starting from the very beginning. For starters, I am no longer embarrassed to admit just how much I'm in love with my husband. Husband.....I have a husband! And I'm a wife and not just anyone's wife; I'm Keith's wife! I'm no longer Leah Clearwater. I am now officially Mrs. Keith Clark or Mrs. Leah Clark. God, that sounds so amazing; like someone just pumped warm sunshine into my soul. My heart had never felt such warmth and love before. Not even when I first imprinted on Keith; this is so different. It's like once we were officially married; the puzzle that was my life was finally complete. I was no longer running around like hamster in a wheel indefinitely in circles or around some maze without a beginning or an end.

So our flight was just as Alice said, at 2am in Seattle to go to England. We only had one layover in NYC but we didn't even have to get off the plane if we didn't want to, it was just being refueled and picked up more passengers who were flying onward to Heathrow. To tell you the truth, I was so hyped up I didn't even fall asleep until we landed in NY and then I slept through the whole transatlantic flight. I think Keith did too or most of it. I had no idea where in England we were even going. But as soon as we landed in Heathrow and got our luggage we left the airport and poofed. That's right, we weren't getting a cab. Turned out that our very first stop wasn't in London as one might have thought but in Liverpool because that's where Keith's ancestors were all originally from. So that's where we spent our first official night together; that and Keith didn't want to take a cab or rent a car for that would take hours to drive there from Heathrow. He had had it with the slow plane as I giggled at him. We were staying in Liverpool for 3 days and the whole trip were staying at Hilton hotels so in this case it was the Hilton Liverpool hotel that we arrived in front of.

We had the executive suite for our stay and Keith told me that we were staying in an executive suite in London as well. Talk about traveling first class. Once we got to our room and looked around I thought I was dreaming. The hotel room was very modern looking and consisted of a huge king sized bed which I was kind of avoiding looking at otherwise, I'd start blushing. Then we had a sitting area with enough room for more than two people to sleep in it, that's for sure. The bathroom was huge too. It had a shower and a bathtub. As I was looking around, Keith was unpacking his suitcase so then I followed suit; trying very hard to avoid the bed.

Oh come on! Who was I kidding? I've never been intimate with a man before! This wasn't a secret. Hell, I was even surprised that would ever happen to me. Even when I was with Sam, when I thought we were going to get married that part never even really entered my mind. I was just too afraid to ever think of it. And now here it was staring me in the face with its king sized bed glory! Kissing was one thing, but this? Hell no! This was a whole level of uncomfortable that I wasn't sure I was ready to face! On the plus side, I had an extremely long talk with Bella on the subject as on her wedding night, she was in the same boat. She told me that unlike Edward, chances were that Keith wasn't a virgin (which I knew was the case as he had mentioned having other girlfriends over the centuries but nothing marriage material serious ever came out of it, obviously) and he would know what to do.

Also, she told me to relax and let nature take over. Our bodies and brains were kind of programmed to know what to do. To not over think and worry. Just let everything happen that's supposed to happen. I also knew that if I wasn't ready, Keith would never pressure me into anything I wasn't ready for. He'd wait as long as needed. Though to be perfectly honest, by the time we were ready to get married, I was ready to explode. I tried really hard not to let that on but having a Watcher for a husband with mind reading ability, which was sometimes easier, said than done. Bella even took it upon herself to take me to the Victoria Secret store before the wedding so I could pick out some things that I felt comfortable in as opposed to having Alice do it for me like she had for Bella—God forbid, I'd shoot myself first—with Rogue tagging along. The three women hating shopping the most went shopping. Rogue was also surprisingly helpful because it turns out that she too was a virgin on her wedding night eons ago with Alexander so she knew that "holy shit" feeling all too well and even smiled at the memory. So I was in good company with these ladies. I ended up picking out three different outfits or lingerie as they're called. Oh brother. I thought that for the first night, a white little silk knee length nightie would be appropriate and the other two agreed. It wasn't see-through as I was just not ready for that yet. The other two one was black and the other beige. I was just not ready for anything crazy out there. They didn't look the same but had more or less the same idea. Sexy and yet elegant. We agreed for me that would be perfect. Rogue got herself a sapphire number that I thought I would have to be married for a century just to get comfortable wearing; I said as much to her and the other two laughed.