The X-Files

Dear Diary:                                                                          June 9, 2014

          So Hells Angels huh? That's great. I mean I've never seen them in person but everyone who hasn't been living under a rock knows who they are. Their reputation isn't the best. But that didn't stop them from rolling into town taking all of the oxygen around and replacing it with diesel fumes. As we watched they rode on down the street like they were so used to the spectacle that they made. Rogue watched them with narrowed eyes as Corin and Amy joined her. They looked at the bikers as they faded away down the street and then returned their eyes to Rogue who at that point hadn't even blinked. Before she could utter a word:

"Ain't they a laugh riot?"

        A sarcastic male voice said behind us all. We turned around to see Agent Scott Kramer shaking his head and looking at us. Well that's not good. What would bring Scott back here? He nodded his head away from the tent and we all followed him out including Esme who closed it up for the day. We decided to go someplace quiet and talk. That place eventually landed us back home at the main Cullen residence. We all sat inside because it was drizzling outside and there wasn't a point in getting wet. So Scott sat down and started to rub his hands against his pants like he didn't know where to begin.

"Those were demon bikers?" Rogue said with astonishment reading Scott's thoughts. We looked at him wide eyed as he nodded, very glad to at least get that part out of the way.

"Yes....thanks for...you know....doing that. The FBI has been dealing with your run of the mill outlaw bikers since...well forever it seems. But this, this took everyone by surprise. I mean I knew about the existence of Watchers, vampires, and werewolves but demons? So you can imagine when the big wigs in the main department in DC got wind of this what the reaction was. And the real bizarre thing is that these bikers don't even really hide who they are."

"That is weird. Do they have a name?" Rogue asked as Scott got up, walked up to his briefcase and pulled a file out of it that he then handed to Rogue who opened it and with narrowed eyes practically devoured the file before closing it and exhaling.

"Demons from Hell. How original." Amy said glancing over Rogue's shoulder and rolling her eyes.

"That's their name?" Jacob asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I didn't say it wasn't cheesy." Scott said.

"But that's not the point. What is the FBI's stance on this?" Rogue asked.

"Ready for this? They have decided to create their own.....oh how should I put it....X-Files to get as much information on these guys as possible. Apparently other than doing the usual extortion, fraud, murder, and what not, they have been doing some other, other worldly activities that no one knows about. Nobody thinks anything they do in that department is harmless either." Scott said pacing the room.

"This is bad on so many levels." Alexander spoke up as we all turned to him, he continued: "Don't you see? The FBI knows the existence of demons! Who's to say in the time of their investigations, they won't find out about the rest of us? We can be as sneaky or as inconspicuous as we want. The humans are now aware of an otherworldly menace amongst them. Who's to say they won't decide to find out absolutely everything?"

"Exposure." Corin whispered.

          Our minds were reeling from what Alexander had said. He was right of course. The feds had plenty of resources; even those we didn't know much about. Full exposure to the world at large would be catastrophic. I just flashed through all those crappy end of the world disasters you see on in the movies from some alien or demonic plague. We had to do something but what. We really have to find out what we are going to do with this. At that point Scott looked at us and said: