Grammy's

Dear Diary: February 5, 2014

It's been a little over a week since all that insanity with Alistair, Mike, Jessica, and the others. We've actually had some peace and quiet for a change. I've spent most of my time in my home office when I wasn't working of course. When we put all of the pieces together of what had happened; basically Alistair learned of the other hybrids because he had visited the Volturi before they were destroyed. He thought of the hybrids as not natural to our kind, which is another reason he left us and didn't stand with us when we faced off against the Volturi that first time. He went to see the hybrids after Alyssa was created and promised them a place in his army as Alyssa had described but it was all a lie. He just wanted them destroyed. Thankfully he didn't find out about Nahuel and his sisters.

Zafrina had to come clean to Nahuel and his sisters about their other siblings and what had happened to them. As you remember, she and Rogue had agreed to keep him in the dark as long as possible. At first he was rightfully upset with that notion but once he realized what a destructive mess they created, he understood that their destruction was for the better. Alistair remembered that a lot of our family had gifts but the only one he needed to use or avoid rather was Alice's. That was the only way he could pull off his plan. And the two wives only real influence in this was that they wanted revenge on us for killing their mates. Though he thought a lot of things through, he hadn't counted on Mike telling Jessica or her coming to us and so forth. So his plan wasn't fool-proof and had plenty of holes. There was also the existence of the Watchers that he never counted on.

All ended in our favor at the end. Well it ended even better than we had hoped when Kim proposed to Michelle. That was quite cute and special. They both agreed that they wanted their wedding in like April or May. Alice had just started getting Leah's wedding ready. Leah and Keith wanted to get married at the end of February; avoiding Valentine's Day at all costs. And Leah wanted to get married in La Push. So that was what Alice was scurrying around doing. That thought made me smile as I left my home office and walked down the stairs into the living room. When I entered a very peculiar image greeted me; Keith, Jacob, Emmett, and John were watching some football game. Jasper, Peter, and Seth were talking Civil War and playing chess, while Alexander was sitting on one of the couches with his sketchbook and drawing something; I could hear Edward playing the piano softly from the other side of the living room. Jacob saw me enter:

"Welcome to the bachelor pad." He grumbled as the others smiled.

"Where are the women?" I asked perplexed as Edward joined me.

"They're at my and Bella's place, in the home theater that we built for her birthday." Edward explained.

"So....." I asked not understanding what was going on as Alexander picked up the explanation.

"We're not allowed. Women Only."

"I'm not allowed in my own house, Nessie even put a sign on the front door saying 'NO MEN ALLOWED'." Edward said shaking his head.

"You're so whipped." Jacob said looking at Edward with a smirk. A pillow came flying and hit Jacob in the head; Alexander threw it at him from the couch. Everyone chuckled a little.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"Talking about the Grammy's; everything from performances to fashion. Basically, chick talk." Emmett supplied.

"Are you trying to tell me Leah, Bella, Kim, and Rogue are talking fashion?" I looked a little shocked as everyone including Jasper laughed at my expression.

"You got it. And we're not allowed to see them until they're done." Jasper answered.

"Wow." I said.