Complete (Leah's POV)

Dear Diary:                                                           August 11, 2013

Wow. I can't believe Carlisle let me write an entry in his diary. I really don't know what to say to that. I have to admit that ever since I first opened up to Bella regarding my dad's death and about how much of a bitch I was to the whole family when they were nothing but respectful toward me even when we were still 'mortal enemies', I've felt a lot closer to all of them.....well most of them anyways. Carlisle has always seemed so much higher than me. I guess that's one of the many reasons I didn't like the family back then. I wasn't a fan of people who were higher than me level wise. The ironic thing is that no one, including Carlisle, ever made me feel like they were better than me.

You know what they say, "When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me." The truth is that I made a total and complete ass of myself. I was a bitch because of everything that had happened to me and instead of sulking and getting over it; I just turned my bitterness toward other people. And it wasn't fair to them. I just wanted to put that out there before I actually tell everyone the story of what happened on my and Keith's special date on Rogue's Isle. Plus my new found alliance and kinship with Bella has made me feel wanted. I really, really appreciate Bella for forgiving me and opening her heart to me. She's an awesome friend to have.

So anyways, on day 10 of our 11 day trip to Rogue's Isle—which by the way, I felt honored to be even invited to come—I woke up that morning with an urge to go swimming. So I got up, careful not to wake up Nessie who was in the room next door. We were all in the main house. Then I put on my black one piece bathing suit that Alice bought me and headed toward the beach. I wasn't at all surprised to see Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, and Alice there. They all smiled at me and said good morning, a greeting that I returned. I looked at my watch and it was 7:00am. Then with a smile, I walked into the ocean. I decided that I wanted to swim the whole circumference of the island. By the time I had finished, the four that were on the beach, were gone. I later heard that Carlisle, Esme, Rogue, and Alexander went for another swim, this time in the pond by the big waterfall.

It took me about 45 minutes to do all that and it was a total workout. After which, I went back to my room to take a shower and get dressed. I was always a morning person. I would sometimes get up before the sunrise just to watch it. By the time I was ready, it was after 9am. The main house has a gym in one of the rooms with a ton of different equipment; and in order to get to the kitchen you have to walk past it. On my way to the kitchen, I heard someone running on the treadmill. As I glanced in, my heart seized. There on the treadmill, was the man who changed my life forever. Just looking at him made me blush because I had butterflies in my stomach and every part of me tingled. That's the effect my imprint had on me.

He was running very fast, his shirt was off so you could see every muscle as they flexed; he only had on shorts, socks, and sneakers. He had earpieces in each ear that were plugged to an iPod I knew was somewhere in the pocket of his shorts. How on earth did I get so lucky to have this God-like man as my own? He must have felt my stare because he turned his head and when our eyes met, I blushed even deeper. I was out of breath from just standing there and I wasn't even on the damn treadmill! His eyes lit up and he smiled the sexiest smile you can imagine....I thought I would pass out. Then remembering his mind reading abilities, I blushed again and looked down.

A second later, I felt his finger under my chin lifting it up. I gasped as I totally forgot about the Watchers' lightning speed. As he brought my chin up so that our eyes met, his gaze was smoldering. For a good few minutes as we just stood there, I totally forgot where I was. Then he bent down and kissed me! The best way to describe that is a combination of a comet and a meteor hitting each other plus a volcano erupting at the same time! That's how hot it was! When he pulled away and seeing how dazed I was, he smiled with satisfaction and said: