Bacchus & Barachus

Dear Diary:                                      August 12, 2014

          Hearing Rogue's roar or shriek come from the middle of town, sent shivers down all of our backs. As we began to run and fly toward where we heard the noise was coming from, Keith stopped and called us back. We saw that Leah had a grimace on her face and was slowing down. She must have been feeling serious discomfort to discern a grimace on her wolf face.

"Leah, are you alright?" Keith asked worriedly. She nodded but looked straight into his eyes as they communicated telepathically. Then Keith looked at us and explained:

"She isn't feeling well and considering who we are about to go up against, I don't think it's a wise idea to have the wolves present at all. They are just not in the league of these two demons." We nodded in agreement.

"I think you're right Keith and I also think that Nessie and Esme should go back with them and perhaps you can stay back too." I said thoughtfully.

"What about you? Less people, how will you guys deal?" Edward said speaking Seth's mind.

"It's ok guys, we have Peter, Alexander, Kim, and Michelle has also been made a full Watcher; the three already up ahead plus rest of the Cullen Clan. We'll handle ourselves, don't worry." I responded.

"Besides, we'll fight a lot better knowing Nessie is safe along with the rest of you." Bella added.

"As soon as this battle is over, Leah I'll come over and do a complete check on you, alright?" I asked her and she nodded.

          After a family hug, we all split up; half going home and the other half off into the unknown. We ran and flew toward O'Leary's Publishing Company. Before we got to the penthouse where we knew everything was going down; Alexander stopped us.

"We are about to battle two massive hybrid demons and a chunk of Sloulah demons as well. So here's how it's going to go; the way to properly kill a Sloulah is to first cut off its head then tongue. Because even if you cut off the head, the tongue will still be able to do damage. Leave the two hybrids to Rogue, Amy, Corin, and myself." He explained as he passed around swords to each of us.

"Sounds good to us." I acknowledged as I took a sword from him. He smiled at me.

"So who's ready to go kick some demon ass?" Alexander asked. Remembering the answer prior to the war with Hestia, we all replied in unison:

"HA-OOH!!"

          With that, we all flew to the penthouse and burst through the doors. Alexander tossed Carrie's staff to Rogue before anyone could get a word out and we took in the sight before us. There, stood two almost identical red devil looking demons, one with a horn missing. That horn was being juggled by Rogue as she taunted him. In addition to Dan and Julia O'Leary, there were about 20 other Sloulah demons milling around preparing to attack. A lot had changed into their natural forms and looked like giant cockroaches that could walk upright. Nasty looking creatures. That's when surprisingly, the gruesome twosome focused their attention on Michelle and Bacchus said:

"Weren't you supposed to be dead?"

"I beg your pardon?" Michelle asked disgustedly.

"Weren't the Children of the Moon supposed to rip you to shreds? That was why we made them sun-changing hybrids."

"YOU! You created them to attack Michelle?" Kim was belligerent. The twins laughed evilly.

"Well of course, how else did you think that kind of hybrid would be made? Besides she is your weakest link. Start from the bottom and work your way up." Barachus said smoothly looking from Michelle to Rogue.