20

~Cloud's POV~

"Yuffie, cmon. Let me in!"

"Go away!"

"This feels like a musical," Cid shakes his head, cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth.

"How so?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Just let me in!" Tifa whines, knocking on the door. "I have to pee!"

"Fine," she grumbles unlocking the door and stomping out. I step into her way, trying to talk to her. She just swings one arm out, slamming my back into the wall and walking past. Cid swears under his breath.

"You made her mad."

"No duh," I roll my eyes and follow her.

"Cloud!" Tifa protests. I honestly don't care what happened last time I followed this angry woman to clam her down and apologize. I don't want her wandering around and thinking that I don't care about her. Of course I care about her. I've never loved anyone else.

"Yuffie, wait!"

"What do you want, Cloud?" She grits, turning around and glaring at me. "I thought I was annoying you."

"You know I didn't mean that, I can't..."

"I already knew it was my fault, you didn't have to go rub it in my face! It's not like I tried to get Michael killed!"

"That's not what I said..."

"That is what you said, thank you very much! And then you had to go on and tell me how stupid I am for letting him run out in the open like that, and that's not the first time! You call me stupid all the freaking time, Cloud."

"I do not! I..." I start, only to be interrupted again. This is so frustrating, I just want to rip my hair out.

"Okay, maybe we should sit down and try to discuss this without screaming at each other?" Cid suggests, stepping between us. Yuffie glares at him.

"Cid, you stay the heck out of this!" The pilot ducks his head at the volume of her voice.

"Okay, geeze."

"Why don't we just..." I start after taking a deep breath and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"No, there's no 'Why don't we just' in this. Why don't you just, since you know so much," she spits. I don't even know what she's mad about anymore. "You know, because obviously you know exactly how I feel about all this. You don't know anything! It's not your fault that our kid's dead! It's mine and you don't have to worry about it!" Being possessive over deaths... Step number of being insane.

"But I do have to worry about it because.."

"No you don't! I'm the one who.."

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK ALREADY?!" I blow up. Yuffie snaps her mouth shut and crosses her arms. Cid looks between us, his eyes wide and bewildered at what I just said. When Yuffie's mad, she explodes. That was not a good move on my part...

"I'm listening," she says in a cold, hateful tone. I've lost her, my mine panics.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't..."

Suddenly, I'm flat on my back, holding my nose and staring up at a fuming Yuffie.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again!" Did she just punch me in the face? Then she's gone, the sound of her footsteps echoing through the metal hall.