50

~Vincent's POV~
"It's okay, Vin-Vin. Just doing your job, right?" My aunt smiles softly at me. "The kids are locked away upstairs, there's no need for witness killing."
"They'll know it was me," I frown.
"They didn't see you come in," she shakes her head. "Please don't hurt them. You know Kyle and Jake look up to you."
"Bad choice on their part," I shrug, forcing all emotions down as I aim my gun at her. She sigh and nods.
"Right. Sorry. Better that I see them in the Lifestream then, right?"

"Whatever."

I heartlessly switch off the safety and shoot, the bullet hitting her straight between the eyes. Then I leave, getting into my dark car and driving back to Shinra HQ. Veld nods to me once I get inside but I ignore him and head straight for where I know she will be. And there she is, long brown bangs falling around her beautiful face as she smiles at me. I allow a small smile in return and sit beside her on the picnic blanket.

"Hey 'Cretia," I tease.

"Hello Vincent. Out doing a job?" She cocks her head to the side.

"I was," I shrug.

"Hmm."

"What?"

"You didn't do the one that ordered you to kill your aunt and cousins, did you?" I don't answer, only look out into the mass of trees a short distance off. "Vincent?"