62- The End

~Cloud's POV~

         I adjust my tie in the mirror tiredly. Gods, I feel old. No, Cid should feel old. Yeah... Nope. Still feel old. At least today isn't his son's wedding day. Heh, Derek's just a loner. Denzel's a more successful guy. Great job, Vince. It's been ten years, a whole decade, since Sephiroth died for good. Avalanche (or what used to be of it) is growing older, settling down and kids that could very well be the next generation of us if need be are growing up almost too quickly.

         Cid and Shera had another little boy that he allowed her to finally name Everette, Tifa and Vincent have a seven year old daughter that can kick Derek's butt if she tries, and Yuffie and I have Denzel, Kara, Emily, and Sydney to keep us company. Well, Denzel not so much as of today. Gosh, again. I feel too old. I can't! I'm too young! Who am I kidding? Thirty seven isn't that young... At least my hair isn't falling out. Oh no, don't even suggest that Cloud. Life would love to do that to you. My lips/mind are sealed.

"Ready yet, slowpoke?" Yuffie pokes her head into the room. Nope. Nothing's changed with her. But I get to be the oldie. Great.

"I've been waiting for you."

"I'm sorry that I have to squeeze into the same dress from Tifa's wedding after having given birth to five children in my lifetime?" She raises an eyebrow challengingly.

"Okay fine, you win," I roll my eyes. She breaks into a smile and drags me downstairs where the girls are waiting. Kara has her phone open and is struggling to keep her wild hair down, which she unfortunately inherited from me, only hers poofs more than spikes. Emily twirls around singing 'Let It Go' under her breath, and Sydney is pouting in the corner. She was always the tomboy, and she doesn't like to wear anything... Girly. Again, another child exactly like Yuffie in both looks and attitude. Em is nothing like either of us, just your typical princessy female child.

"Let's go, kiddos," Yuffie ushers them out the door, rolling her eyes at me.

"Get in the car," I add. "Em, it's Kara's turn to ride shotgun."

"No fair!" She stomps her foot.

"It is if you ever want to ride up front again."

"Fine," she rolls her eyes and sits with Syd in the back. This could be a long ride.

~|~|~|~|~

"Dun dun dun dun," I tease when we walk by the bride. She jumps and rolls her eyes at me.

"You're not funny, Cloud."

"Why not?"

"Just because. Besides, you've been teasing us for months now."

"Yeah, well, we all knew it was gonna happen."

"Still!"

"Trust me, I know," Kara mutters by her, patting her shoulder.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I frown.

"Dad, it's girl language for 'you're really annoying sometimes'."

"That is true," Yuffie nods, smirking at me.

"You all suck," I mutter.

"Uncle Cloudy!" Several voices yell and suddenly I have Cid, Everette, and Aeris stuck to my legs.