52

WE HIT 100 VOTES!!! YAY!!!

~Cloud's POV~

"Yuffie, hurry up!" Tifa yells at the bathroom door.

"I've gotta get all this makeup crap of my wonderful face!"

"I need to shower!"

"They're so whiney," I groan when Vincent comes back into our room from paying for our rooms for a second night.

"Trust me, I know," he sighs and sits on the edge of his bed, prying his shoes off.

"There, see? I'm a natural beauty," Yuffie opens the door and sticks her tongue out at Tifa.

"Move," the other woman huffs, pushing her out of the way and closing the door.

"Rude!" Yuffie yells at the door before marching over to me. "Can you get these things out of my hair?"

"Sure," I nod, trying to get the extensions in her hair out as gently as possible.

"And also, can you unzip my dress? I can't get it down myself."

"Um, Yuffie..?" Vincent raises an eyebrow.

"Don't look at me then, pervert!" She squeals at him and he rolls his eyes, facing away from us.

"Happy now?" I raise my eyebrows and she pulls her dress off. "Woman! Put some clothes on!"

"Shut up, Cloud," she smacks my head playfully and pulls her PJs on. "It's safe now, Vinnie!"

Vincent slowly turns back around. Tifa leaves the bathroom, hair wet and scowling at Yuffie.

"See? I didn't take that long, Yuffie."

"How was I supposed to know?!"

"Chill," I roll my eyes at Yuffie. She glares at me and plops down on my lap. "Ow!"

"Hush you! Quit whining!"

"But..."

"Any guy would kill to have me on them," she smirks. "Especially Reno. You're just lucky." I tense at that blasted Turk's name and my fingers dig into her ribs a little, finding that one ticklish spot... She squeals and wiggles to get away from me, but my hold is too strong and she can't get away. "Stop! Cloud! I can't... Breathe!" Vincent chuckles softly and shakes his head, Tufa giggling to herself while I push Yuffie back in the bed, tickling her better at this angle. "Stop!"

"Nope."

"Cl... Ah! I need... Oxygen! Cloud!"

"Yuffie, you're pathetic," Tifa laughs.

"It hurts now!" She whines at me.

"Sorry," I smirk and release her, kicking off my shoes.

"I'm getting my revenge, you butthole!" She yells at me, standing and tackling me to the floor between the wall and the bed. It's so dark down here. What the heck, Cloud?! I'm so weird... "Hey cutie," she sneers.

"... Hi."

"Are you tired?" She raises an eyebrow when I yawn.

"Nah, you're just boring me."

"Hey!"

"I was kidding," I roll my eyes and pull her mouth to mine. She sighs against the kiss and tugs lightly at my hair. My hands run down her sides until they reach her hips, and I lift her into my lap, leaning against the wall. I hear Vincent mutter something and Tifa giggles loudly, whispering something back.