12

~Yuffie's POV~

"I like paaaaaaaasta," Reno drags out, leaning against the wheel of the Shera. Cid crinkles his nose and takes a step back.

"That's great, kid."

"Your wife's," He hiccups. "Haaaawt." Cid glares at him, his fists balled by his sides.

"Let it go, Cid," Barret sighs. "Yo Teef, this is like your bar on the weekends."

"Nuh-uh!" She protests in her annoyingly high pitched voice.

"The cold never bothered me anyway," Reno mumbles and I laugh, shaking my head. Cloud rolls his eyes and attempts to ignore the red head. The Turk throws an arm around my shoulders and shoves a bottle into Cloud's face.

"Cmon Cloudy boy, don't be so uptight."

"I'm good."

"Just one drink. Cmon," Reno teases him.

"I don't..." Cloud starts, moving his head away from the glass.

"Please?" I beg, sticking my bottom lip out. Okay, so Reno's not the only intoxicated one... He groans and snatches the drink from my friend's hand. For a minute I expect him to chuck it across the room as he glares at it, but he eventually gives in and takes a big swallow, shoving it back at the Turk irritably.

"There, happy?" Then he frowns. "What was that?"

"My favorite," Reno smirks.

"It's disgusting," he crinkles his nose.

"He's offended."

"He... What?"

"It's okay Perry, we still love you," he kisses the front of the bottle. I laugh and shake my head.

"Why Reno?"

"Can I sing to you?" He asks Barret randomly. Barret raises an eyebrow at us before looking back at Reno.

"No thanks."

"Mister I'll! Make a man out of you!" He sings anyway.

"I'm already man, foo," the bigger man glares at him.

"The dark side of the mooooooon!"

"Shut up."

"Let's get down to business!"

"Shut yo mouth before I punch all yo stupid teeth out!" Barret growls before sulking away. I burst out into giggles and Cloud rolls his eyes.

"Hey Cloud," Reno kneels in front of my husband. "I've known you all my life. And I love pasta. Will you marry me?" Cid looks in our direction and face palms.

"No," Cloud replies flatly. "And I've only known you for six years."

"But I love you!" He whines.

"Go propose to Vincent," He grumbles and the red head skips away. "He's insane."

"Mhmm," I nod, looking at him.

Our eyes lock and I stare into those brilliant blue pupils, more beautiful than the sky on a clear day or the deep blue river that once ran through my hometown. His lips are on mine before I can register what is happening and he pushes me back up against the wall, blocking me with a hand on either side of my head. My hands move themselves to around his strong neck, playing with the ends of his soft and spiky hair. My mind is so foggy and my world is spinning so fast that I hardly realize he's lifted me up by my thighs and my legs have wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. I open one eye a crack and Rude's astonished stare drops.