2

~Vincent's POV~

"I'm not doing somersaults for your class," I shake my head, organizing my hidden case of guns.

"But they need some training in that stuff and you're the best person I know," Tifa tries to reason, brushing out her long hair in front of the mirror. It's kinda weird knowing that I sleep next to her in the bed Cloud was once in, but I try to ignore that odd feeling and just go with it.

"I'm flattered, really," I say sarcastically. "But I'm just not a kids guy. They'd find me scary anyway."

"Well we could always put you in a leotard," She offers, amusement thick in her words.

"We're not trying to scar the poor children for life, Tifa."

"You said we!" she exclaims.

"I meant we as in if I did it, which I'm not."

"Can you see into the future?" she raises an eyebrow and ties the end of her hair off.

"No?"

"Well how would you know you're not gonna do it?"

"Because there's no way you could ever convince me to teach a class of five year olds to do flippy floppy stuff." She laughs at my odd choice of words and shakes her head.

"No way?"

"Nope."

"What if I banned you to the couch for a month?" The isn't even a couch. It's a torn up piece of wood with cushions that expose the springs.

"You would not," I look at her in disbelief.

"I would too," she crosses her arms with a smirk of victory. "Besides, you may be surprised at who you see there today. It's a Saturday anyways, the older kids will be there, not the younger ones." Tifa teaches a kid's self defense class in the morning alongside her bar tender job at the Seventh Heaven. Which means she's almost never free whereas I just find someone to hang out with a kill things all day. Things, not people. Unless they're muggers. I kill those.

"But..."

"Your date with being some secret mugger policeman can wait," she pokes my cheek and skips upstairs.

"I'm so gonna get you back for this," I mutter, turning the rotations piece of wall to hide my weapons and hang the usual large painting over it. Classic.

~|~|~|~|~|~

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" Tifa asks when the class is over.

"I can't believe I went through with that. And that kid that punches me in the gut so deserved a punch in the face."

"I don't think that's legal," she raises an eyebrow.

"I'm starting to wish it was," I sigh.

"So... Didn't know I would be here, huh?" Denzel walks over with a proud smirk on his face.

"No idea," I shake my head. Do I care? Not really, no.

"You were slacking today," Tifa crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow. "You're usually one of my best students."

"The twins were up all night," he yawns, rolling his eyes. "Kept saying there was someone in their room." Tifa frowns and I sigh. She probably thinks it's Sephiroth.

"I'm sure they were either having bad dreams or just getting into trouble," I shrug.

"That's what Yuffie and I keep saying," he nods. "But Cloud still keeps freaking out about it."