1

~Cloud's POV~ (Read Lean on Me first if you haven't!)

"Kara get back here!" I groan, chasing the mischevious bare butted two year old through the house.

"No running in the house!" Yuffie calls from the kitchen. "That goes for you too, Cloud!"

"But she..!"

"I don't care, just get the stinking diaper on her behind and put her clothes on."

"Kara, you get me in so much trouble," I sigh, picking up the blonde haired little girl and pulling her diaper back onto her bottom.

"Daddy where's Mikey?" she pouts as I tug a shrug over her head.

"Taking his nap," I sigh. That I wish I could have too.

"But I'm lonely!" she stomps her foot.

"Hang out with me then," I laugh, digging through the unfolded laundry that we just threw on the couch for a pair of pants her size.

"I'm gonna tell Mama you won't let me play," she pouts.

"Please don't," I beg, pulling a pair of jeans onto her legs and letting her run free again. Being the parent of three kids is not easy, let me tell you. I'm exhausted. Speaking of three kids...

"Dad, I'm home!" Denzel yells. I groan and push my messy hair from my face. He keeps insisting on calling me Dad because he thinks it would be weird for Kara and Mikey to call me Cloud.

"I exist too, you know," Yuffie appears out of the kitchen, flour smeared on her tanned forehead.

"I know," he says, walking right past her. He still calls her Yuffie. This is not fair... "I finally got an A on my math homework," he says, jogging through the house and thrusting a paper in my face. I jump as it hits me in the face and take the piece of paper into my hands. A very obvious blotch of whiteout stands out behind the 'A+' scribbled onto the paper. I raise an eyebrow at him and he looks down at the floor, his fake smile falling a little.

"It's kinda obvious.." I start.

"Okay, fine. I got a C again," he groans and takes the paper back. I laugh and ruffle his shaggy brown hair.

"Somewhere along the lines, Yuffie's brains have rubbed off on you," I mutter.

"I heard that!"

"Whoops..." I feel my eyes widen as she marches toward me.

"You're a bad whisperer," she shakes her head and fluffs my hair. "Now you're also a platinum blonde."

"I... What?!" I touch my hair and it my hand comes back coated in flour. "Why!?"

"Oops. It might turn into a cake if your shower gets too hot," she snickers before going back into the kitchen. I shake the flour out my hair as best as I can before addressing the crying echoing from the baby monitor a few feet away. Since Yuffie is cooking dinner for everyone from Avalanche, I'm in charge of the kids. By myself. This is stressful.

"Michael?" I ask, peeking into the twins' bedroom. Thank goodness they're fraternal...

"Daddy! It's dark!" he cries, running toward me and grabbing my leg. I sigh and flick the light switch on. Kara stands in the corner, a white sheet thrown over her head, and giggles. I roll my eyes.

"Ghost!" he shrieks, burying his face in my leg.

"It's just your sister, see?" I lift the sheet. He laughs and hugs her. It's so bizarre seeing a girl that looks just like me but has Yuffie's personality, and a boy that looks just like Yuffie but acts like me. I never knew how annoying I could be until we had him...