21

~Tifa's POV~

I nearly crash into Yuffie as she quickly walks by, looking distracted. I frown and decide to follow her to see where she's going. The kitchen, apparently, where a tipsyish Cloud is mumbling to himself. I roll my eyes and watch Yuffie glare at him with her hands on her hips.

"Really Cloud? Again?"

"Cid's fault," he mutters, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It is not," she scoffs, grabbing his arm and yanking him up out of his chair roughly.

"Whoa there," I furrow my eyebrows. "Chill, Yuffie."

"Chill?! He does this every time we get in a fight or something doesn't go the way he wanted it to!"

"He's a guy, that's what they do," I roll my eyes. "Numbs everything."

"I still hate it," she mutters. I nod and look back at Cloud, who looks like he has a massive headache.

"Sorry," he mumbles. She sighs and just pulls him after her silently, her grip on his arms tight. I shrug and follow them out, nothing else to do. Suddenly, he stomps and pulls back against her hold. "Yuffie..."

"What heck do you want?" She scowls at him.

"I think... I'm gonna be sick," he covers his mouth and holds his stomach as he pulls away and runs toward the bathroom.

"Cmon," Yuffie sighs, nodding for me to follow her when she jogs after him. I can already hear the sounds of his stomach emptying into the toilet, his skin clammy with sweat and his body shaking a little. His wife sighs and pulls the longer pieces of hair out of his face, circles absent mindedly being traced on his back.

"Is there any way you could go find a couple ibuprofen or something?" She looks up at me. I nod and walk to the clinic quickly, Vincent already sitting in there and trying to look around at his shoulder. His shoulder! How could I forget?

"You okay?" I frown, digging through the cabinets until I find the right medication.

"Yeah," he furrows his eyebrows at the pills in my hand. "You have a headache or something?"

"No, Cloud's not feeling well," I shake my head. "I'll be right back."

"Whatever," he shrugs and goes back to attempting to find the nasty blackish rash on his shoulder blade. Geostigma. A case hasn't been reported in over a year and a half.

"Here," I pant, out of breath from running from one side of the ship to the other and holding out my hand.

"Thanks," Yuffie smiles weakly and Cloud looks up at me, tired expression in his blue eyes.

"Is Vince... Is he..." He stutters before throwing his face over the toilet bowl again, regurgitating everything in his stomach. The smell makes me want to vomit too.

"You don't have to stay," chocolate brown eyes meet mine.

"Thank you," I mouth and set off for the clinic again. Vincent is still sitting here on the edge of the table, though he's just staring at his lap now. "I'm back!"

"Hello Back," he sends me a grin and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up. Does it hurt or anything?" Reaching over cautiously, I pull the fabric of his black shirt away from his rash.