Chapter 9

Niall insisted on eating Nando’s but you weren’t in the mood to debate so you made him happy. During the late dinner your mind seem to be somewhere else as Niall talked about the album and other things.

“Beyoncé! Beyoncé!” “… sorry. What?” Niall laughed a bit “What’s up with you?” “Oh nothing” “Are you sure? You seem to be in another place” “Yeah. Sorry. I am just tired” “ Do you want to go?”

“I think it will be best if we do”. On the drive to his flat you kept your focus on the road and Niall skipped through the radio stations throughout but stopped when he got a text.  

“Seems like I will be seeing you earlier Tomorrow” he said as he typed away. “Why?” “I have to go in with Zayn Tomorrow”.

You smiled at him as you pulled up to his flat. “Thanks for the ride. Good night and I’ll you Tomorrow” he said as he leaned towards your window. “Sweet dreams Niall” you whispered back. 

As you were driving home it hit you “I have to spend my evening with Harry”.  The next morning you met up with Liam and Louis again for breakfast and while you three ate Louis signalled Liam to look over to the next table.

You looked over and saw that the man was reading a newspaper with Harry’s picture plastered on the front page with some girl.

“Someone had fun last night” Louis laughed as he continued to eat. “I don’t know where he finds these girls” you let out unconsciously.

Liam looked up at you a bit suspiciously “Sounds like someone is jealous” “Me? No I am just saying Harry doesn’t always pick the prettiest girls”.

“You do have a point” Louis laughed as he seemed to remember some of the girls Harry dated. “He is quite cheeky” Liam shrugged innocently.   

Back at the studio you finished booking all hotels by the time Zayn and Niall came in.  Zayn was in the mood for samosas so you and him looked up for places that could deliver, once you placed the order you three sat down to chat.

Zayn seemed really private about personal things but he easily elaborated on other topics.  It took you by surprise how knowledgeable he was of so many different issues.

Niall seemed a bit bored unless you talked about sports or music. After you all ate Niall grabbed your hand and took you to the recording area so you could listen to him and Zayn.

Niall kept you quite entertained because he would mess around with his guitar and he made silly faces as he sang. 

You hardly even paid attention to the song because Zayn and Niall especially were making you enjoy your time.  Once they were done for the day you were a bit sad because you knew you had to work with Harry in a bit.

“Hey Beyoncé so after work do ya want to hang out?” Niall asked. “Yeah sounds fun” “Come to my flat and we can watch a few films and eat”

“I’m looking forward to it” you smiled as you hugged him “Alright I’ll see you later”. Once they were gone you put your glasses on and began to book flights.  

You looked at the time and noticed that Harry was already 15 minutes late. You walked up to the front desk to see if Harry had called in but he hadn’t. You went back to the room and kept an eye on the clock.

5 minutes later you heard people laughing in the hallway then the door swung open. Harry and the girl from the newspaper stumbled in.  You looked at them annoyed as you crossed your arms “You’re late” you said angrily.

He tried to calm his laughs “Oh sorry I got carried away at the pub” “Harry you are 20 minutes late! Now the producers and I have to work later” “I said I’m sorry” he said laughing.

The girl stupidly laughed at everything he said.  You looked her up and down and she looked just as bad as she did on the newspaper.

She was really orange from a fake tan, her hair looked sloppy, and her clothes were not that flattering.  “I’m Tiffany, but my friends call me Tiff” she said loudly.

You looked at her in disgust “Tiffany sorry but you can’t be here. It’s against the rules to have outsiders in the studio for privacy reasons” you spat out a bit bitchy.

“Harry?” she whined. “Just let her stay” Harry said in a boyish tone.  “Sorry I don’t make the rules!”

“Just go sit in the hallway Tiff” he said ignoring you completely. “Anything you say babe” he smirked as she kissed him.

She turned to give you a dirty look and walked out. “Was that so hard?” Harry asked as he rolled his eyes.   “Whatever just be more professional next time and don’t bring your little friends around” you spat back as you put your headphones on to block out Harry.   

You finished booking the flights when Niall texted you Hey Beyoncé! You are still coming right? . You had forgotten about the plans and noticed you had already been at the studio for an extra hour. 

Yes I am. Just held up at work! :( I’ll explain later. He wrote back immediately Ok then I’ll order Chinese food. See you in a bit!!! x  

You closed your laptop and cleaned up the place.  Harry’s session was done 10 minutes later and he seemed eager to get out of there. He ran passed you and into the hallway.

“Sorry you guys had to stay so long” you apologized to the producers as you helped them pick up their stuff. 

When you walked out the room Harry and “Tiff” were making out in the hallway. You felt your body tense up as you were enraged.

You “accidentally” ran into Harry as you passed by causing him to push Tiffany into the wall.

“oops sorry! I’m such a klutz but I have a date to get to” you sarcastically remarked as you walked out.