Chapter 13

Beyoncé's POV

At first his lips were strong since he was so tense. You pressed your lips even more because you wanted him to kiss you back. You felt his hands slid to your back and he quickly pulled you closer to him and he returned the kiss.

The kiss was so intense and your knees seemed to be weak as every seconded passed. He ran his hands into your hair and pressed your lips into his even more.

The make out became more intense as though you were somehow getting your revenge for all the hardships he had given you as well as apologizing. You felt yourself needing air but you didn't want to leave his soft lips, both your breathing became heavier as you also put your hands on the back of his head holding him against you.

Suddenly you found a pain as your head was tugged back breaking your kiss. "Baby what are you doing with this whore?" a squeaky voiced yelled. Tiffany had pulled you away by your hair but you didn't care about the pain as much as you cared about the embarrassment.

The people that were around had stop to stare at you three. "Tiffany what are you doing here?" Harry tried to stay calm. "What am I doing here? What is that home wrecker doing here?" she shouted.

You couldn't take this shame so you pushed your way through the crowd and into the nearest hallway and ran into a bedroom. How could I be so stupid! I can't believe I even kissed him. Why did I kiss him? Why did he kiss me if he obviously has a girlfriend?

You paced the room angrily because you couldn't accept the fact that you had been another girl for Harry, especially since he had a girlfriend you felt ridiculous. What is everyone that I work with going to say?

Harry's POV

I grabbed Tiffany by the arm and dragged her outside because she kept yelling and more people were noticing the little scene. "Let go of me!" she threw a tantrum like a little girl. "What the hell was that in there!?" I yelled.

Tiffany seemed to relax a bit. She slowly made her way to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Harry I'm sorry if I got you mad, but I just can't stand to see my baby with another girl" she talked in a childish voice.

"Tiffany we aren't a couple! I told you this wasn't going to work" I tried to say as calmly as possible since I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Her eyes seemed infuriated and she began to yell " You can't dump me I love you so much Harry!" and she tried to kiss me .

I pushed her arms off me and walked back a few steps. " Tiffany you are mental! I don't love you! I hardly even know you" "But we are meant for each other" she said as though she was going to cry. "Tiffany I'm sorry but I have to ask you to leave" .

"No! I can stand here you don't own the street!" she spat back as she crossed her arms. "Suit yourself" I rolled my eyes and made my way back into the flat to look for Beyoncé.

Beyoncé's POV

You heard the door open and lock behind you. "Beyoncé! I'm so sorry. Tiffany is mental we aren't a couple" his husky voice gave you chills but you couldn't accept his apology because you were angry of how stupid you felt and looked.

"Sorry Harry this was a mistake" you got up to make your way to the door but Harry grabbed your arm to stop you. He pinned you against the wall and kissed you so passionately.

You felt chills all over your body and you couldn't take it anymore. You pulled his shirt over his head and Harry grabbed your thighs to lift you up. You wrapped your legs around him as he sucked on your neck. You grabbed his neck and called his name. He looked at you and you kissed him.

He turned around and walked towards the bed without breaking the kiss. He sat down on the bed and began to unzip the back of your dress . He slid it down to your waist and kissed your collar bone and shoulders.

You leaned on to him to lay him on the bed and you kissed him down to his belly button. Once you were down to his happy trail you undid his jeans. He giggled a bit before he pulled you up towards him and flipping over so he could be on top of you.

And he intensely began to kiss you as he ran his hands all over your body making you desire him more than ever. "Harry make me yours" you whispered into his ear.