Chapter 33

One and Only Chapter 33

Warms hands running through your hair woke you up. When you opened your eyes Harry was looking down at you. "Good morning! Did you sleep well?" he whispered. You smiled "Doesn't feel like I slept much but waking up this way makes me feel way better".

He leaned down and pecked your lips. "I need to go get ready for today but I hope we have some alone time together" "Hopefully" you sat up to watch him leave before you got out of bed to get ready. You left to the venue as the boys went to different radio stations for interviews.

After setting up everything management called you with new duties and jobs you had to schedule accordingly to the set schedule already. "Expect an email with more details". You sighed because you knew you would have to work all night so you could be able to do stuff with the boys for their days off.

Before the boys arrived you went to buy them burgers from a burger stand and you grabbed a Starbucks. You dropped it off and went to the entrance to let people in, once every one was settled in you got one of the guards to take you back to the hotel to get working on your work.

The email was massive with so much to do. You covered your bed with the boys' schedules and then the new dates you had to fit into it. After overlooking some of the places you had to place an importance on some and cancel others.

For the ones that the boys couldn't attend you had to write a letter apologizing and promising another date in the future. You made hours and hours of phone calls to the places the boys would be attending and had to go through the rules management had set up.

Your eyes burned from looking at the laptop screen and your arms were sore from typing and holding your phone. It was 7 pm when you looked at the time and you realized you had spent the whole day in your room without eating, you threw yourself back on all the paper work and stared at the ceiling and closed your eyes to give them a rest.

It hurt a bit to press your eye lids together but it felt so great. You shoot open your eyes when you heard the door to your room open. The aroma of Chinese food filled the room as Harry appeared. "I thought you would be starving so I picked this up for you on the way back". Your face lit up and your tummy grumbled. "You are such a life saver!" you squealed as you took the bag and attack the food.

"This is so good!" you said as you took in some noodles. "Wow I can tell you were in need of this" Harry smiled as he served you a drink. "Looks like you have tons of work left" he said as he observed the papers on the bed.

You made a disgusted face as you looked down at your work. "I need to get this done so I can take you all out tomorrow" you said a bit annoyed. Harry walked over to the bed and gave you the cup and started to look over the papers. He picked one up and took his phone out. "What are you doing?" you looked at him confused. "I'm going to help you" "Harry, don't. It's my job" "Yeah but you have to do this to keep me working so I want to help" he smiled before confirming a date.

He was on the phone for a bit before hanging up. "Wow that takes forever" "Yeah but you forgot to give them the orders of what types of things you guys drink and eat so they can have them in your dressing room and you didn't go over the rules management has for interviews" "What rules?" you handed him a paper of what is prohibited and Harry seemed a bit surprised.

"I didn't know so many things couldn't be asked" "They just don't want to get so controversial" "Alright then what other places do we have to book?" you handed him the list and he began to make the phone calls as you finished eating.

You then emailed all the places that the boys were not available for. Before 10 you two had finished. "Thank you so much" you hugged Harry. "If it meant helping you out then the pleasure was mine" "This is was so exhausting.

I don't know how I would have finished this by myself". "I can make your day better" Harry slightly smiled. "How?" you cheekily smiled. "Wait here". Harry got up and ran the water in the restroom. Once he was done he called you over.

"Here is a nice hot bubble bath and I lit a candle to help you relax" you looked at him amazed. "I will be back in a bit, I am going to go get you your favourite ice cream and a film so you can relax in bed after" "Harry you don't have to do this for me" "But I want to" he smiled as he kissed your forehead and made his way out.

You undressed and laid in the tub you rested your head on the edge. You closed your eyes and just thought about how perfect Harry was. He treated you so differently than any other guy you had met. Harry seemed to always want to put you first and make you feel special even though you didn't do the same in return.

It was like he didn't expect anything in return but just to make you feel special. Then you just began to think about his looks. His hair, eyes, dimples, smile and the way he did certain little things that gave you butterflies.

The thought of Harry seemed to relax you more and you just wished he would get back soon. You stood up and wrapped a towel around you and you heard the hotel door close. You walked out of the bathroom and looked at Harry, who hadn't noticed you because he was putting away the things he bought at the store.

You slowly made your way to him and touched his shoulder startling him a little. He turned to look at you and he noticed that you were just in your towel. Before he could say anything you passionately kissed him. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bed.

He threw off all the papers and kissed your neck as though he was starting where he left off the day before. He lift both arms above your head and locked one of his hands in yours and the other one he used to remove your towel .

You let go of his hand to remove his clothes then you pressed your lips against his again. The night went on without any interruptions but he made you fall in love with him without any doubts.