Chapter 45

One and Only Chapter 45

"I don't know if I stretched wrong but I'm sore" you said back to Harry as you changed into a dress. "Maybe it was something else" he cheekily laughed.

"You are dirty" you laughed. "It didn't seem to bother you earlier" he smiled. "Whatever, can you text Niall to see if he is ready" "Oh he already text me and said to hurry up because he is starving and wants to get some pints in him".

"Okay let me just put my heels on and we can go". You quickly put them and then you grabbed your clutch. "How do I look?" you spun around.

"Like the girl that the luckiest man on Earth gets to love" "Is that good?" you joked. "Let's go jokester". You sat in the backseat of the Range Rover and Niall joined you.

"Do we really have to pick her up?" Niall complained as Harry made his way to Kate's flat. " Yes" Harry said irritated.  When he pulled up he honked.

"Harry be nice and go to her door" you said. "Whoa Beyoncé is telling you to be nice?" Niall laughed.

"Well Harry isn't rude and there is no need to be rude now". "Okay, you are right" Harry unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car to go get Kate.

"By the way Beyoncé you look flawless" Niall smiled. "Aww you are too kind" "It's the truth". You looked into Niall's ocean blue eyes but you were distracted when you saw Kate and Harry appear.

When she got in she looked back at you two and she seemed to bite her tongue until Harry got in. "What is she doing here?" she hissed.

"Kate let's get this clear I love Beyoncé you are just for work purposes" "Fine but we better not have her tagging along to everything" she rolled her eyes.

"Oh well hello to you to" you faked a smile and Niall grabbed your arm to remind you to keep your cool. "Sorry" you mouthed to Niall.

"So where are we going?" Niall asked Harry. "I got a text that we have reservations at the Ivy then we have to go to this new nightclub" "Wait so even your dates are planned?" you asked.

"Well just some places that a lot of photographers will be at" "We have to casually go out as well, so we will be spending a lot of time together" Kate pointed out.

"Congratulations?" you said and Harry looked at you through the mirror and smiled.   The car ride was awkward and tense since no one knew what to talk about with Kate around.

As Harry pulled up to the restaurant so many flashes headed your way since Harry's car was recognizable. "Pretend that you like her" you said as you and Niall got out first.

You two made a quick entry but Harry and Kate stopped to take pictures together and you saw that Kate was all over him as they posed.

"She's pathetic" you leaned over to tell Niall. "Don't be so harsh but she is a bit into herself" " I get it, she models and comes out on television but she's stuck up" "Maybe she's just jealous of you"

"Of me? You must be starving because you sound crazy" "No she's probably jealous that Harry likes you and not her" . Harry and Kate came to sit down and Kate seemed very satisfied.

"I hope we look good" smiled and Harry just rolled his eyes. "What happened?" Niall asked.

"Kate didn't want to step away from the cameras. It has to look more natural" Harry said irritated. "Oh sorry do you want me to get a baby and walk around Disneyland to pretend like I'm having a blast" Kate laughed.

Harry looked at her enraged, "You are a bitch" you let out. "Wow classy!" Kate smiled. "I have way more class then you do" you rolled your eyes.

"Really is that why you open your legs for Harry in secret?" "That's enough Kate!"  Harry raised his voice a bit. "I don't need to do this" you got up.