Chapter 23

One and Only Chapter 23

Minutes passed by in silence ,which felt like a life time. You didn't let go of his soft hands but you tighten your grip a bit. "I'm sorry for acting the way I did the other night" you blurted out.

Harry turned his head to face you and you gulped before looking over at him. "Beyoncé I know you've been hurt before and I can't fix the pain but I promise you that I won't be like those guys.

"Don't be afraid" "But.." "No buts Beyoncé, I'm not like them" "I just don't want to get hurt anymore" "I don't want to be the blame for your heartbreak.

"I can't promise that everything will be perfect all the time but I can promise to work at this" "I just don't think I can fall in love again" "You don't have to be in love with me now, one step at a time"

"Harry I do have feelings for you but you deserve better. I'm too screwed up" "You deserve better and that's why I think I can be that person for you".

Your eyes began to become watery as you felt the tears slowly escaping. "You are the only one that I want but I'm just scared" you mumbled.

"Give me a chance Beyoncé. I'll try to prove to you that I'm worth the risk" "I just don't know" you let out. "You won't ever know if you never give me a chance".

You stared into his eyes trying to find a hint that he was lying but his eyes seemed innocent and the seemed to be looking right into your soul. The sincerity in his eyes seemed to be comforting.

" I can't promise that I won't hurt you" you whispered. "But I'm willing to take my chances if you just let me pass this screen that is keeping you away" "Harry" you whispered as you moved closer to him.

He leaned in and his face was only a few centimetres away from yours. His scent and warm breath seemed to put a spell over you because you couldn't move away but you just looked at his lips.

Harry slowly ran his hand across your cheek as he moved your hair to the back of your ear. "Don't hurt me" you whispered and you hardly touched his lips with your lips.

He softly kissed you back as he took you into his arms. His soft and intimate kisses made you want more. You put your hand on his waist and intertwined your legs with his.

His hand slowly came up to your face and it gently placed it on your jaw line and picked up the pace a bit. Soon you two were in a intimate make out session.

This intimacy felt so different from the other times. Before the kisses felt forced and had a hint of fury and even though you two had sex before you felt closer to him now than ever before.

You slowly pulled away and gave him kisses on his jaw line before you rested your head against his chest. He ran his hand up and down your arm as he held you.

"Do you still have the film with you?" he quietly spoke. "It's in my bag" He looked over and reached for it. You let go of him as he put "Love Actually" on.

When he laid back down you two got back to the same position and Harry covered you two with a blanket. You searched for his hand and locked your hand into his when you found it.

He smiled when you held his hand and he leaned down to kiss your forehead. You massaged his hand with your thumb. His body heat kept you warm and his scent seemed to but you into a daze because your eyes soon became heavy and you could feel yourself falling asleep.

Harry must have fallen asleep as well because around 5 am you opened your eyes and saw the sky was lighting up as the sun slowly was making it's way across the sky.

You were cold put you and Harry had tightly pressed against each other to keep warm throughout the night. You looked up at him and admired how beautiful and peaceful he looked.

You ran your hand through his hair and moved up a bit to kiss his cheek. "Harry" you whispered. He didn't flinch so you shook him a bit. "Good morning" he smiled in a husky tone.

"We should get back to our rooms before anyone sees us" you whispered. He groaned a bit "you're right" he said. You got up and waited for him. He hesitated for a bit before he slowly got up.

You grabbed your bag and started making your way to the staircase before Harry reached for your hand. You smiled at him before making your way back to your rooms.

He walked you to your room and before you opened your door he pulled you close and softly kissed you for a few seconds. "I'll see you later" he whispered. "Good night" you whispered back because you knew he was going to go back to sleep when he got to his room.

You slipped into the room quietly and tiptoed to your room so Niall wouldn't hear you. When you made it into your bed, you got under the covers and went back to sleep smiling.