Chapter 26

One and Only Chapter 26

You faced Paul trying to avoid eye contact, you felt like a little kid who has been caught and is about to be punished. Paul put a hand on your shoulder and you looked up a bit.

"Beyoncé I am only going to ask you once, do you and Harry have a thing going on?" you looked into his eyes and didn't know whether to lie or tell the truth. "Don't lie to me, I rather know the truth".

You bet your bottom lip and closed your eyes and nodded yes. "Listen you know it is against the rules, right?" "Yes" you said under your breathe.

"I haven't seen Harry this happy in a while. It is obvious he likes you, so for him I will pretend like I don't know what's going on" .Your face lit up "Really? You will do that for him?" "Yes, the boys have become really important to me and even though it is my job to keep them protected I also want them to be happy, which is hard with the life they live".

You jumped onto Paul to hug him and at first he seemed to be tense from the unexpected affection. He then awkwardly patted your back. "I'm sorry" you smiled embarrassed.

"It's fine, But if you two get caught I am not going to vouch for you" "Don't worry I won't throw you under the bus". "Alright now let's get back to the boys because they are just staring at us" he pointed with his eyes.

You turned around and noticed the boys were trying their best to not stare. Both of you made back to the group and Niall and Harry seemed to talk with their eyes to see if everything was fine.

You smiled and both of them to relieve them of their worries. "Alright boys lets get going" Paul said as he moved you all towards the terminal. Before making it the boys tried to stop to take pictures with as many people as they could but you noticed that security tried to keep them moving.

You got ahead of the group to turn in all tickets so they can make a quick entrance into the plane. "Enjoy your trip to Los Angeles the flight attendant seemed to flirt with the boys". You settled down but the attendants seemed to not go away because they found any little reason to talk to the boys.

You giggled when an older attendant seemed to have a particular interest in Niall. He seemed a bit uncomfortable but he seemed to not want to be rude. As the plane was ready for lift off the boys seemed more relaxed.

"Liam's grandma has a thing for Niall" Louis joked. "Not cool" Niall laughed. "You should get her number" Zayn mocked. Liam and you were laughing as Harry smiled.

"So what was Paul talking to you about?" Liam changed the topic. "Nothing, really. We are in the clear" you winked at Harry. Everyone seemed to understand besides Zayn. "Clear on what?" Harry unbuckled his seat belt to stand up and lean forward and he kissed you really quick.

Louis started clapping then Niall joined to make it you feel awkward. Harry sat back down satisfied. "What! You two are together?" Zayn looked shocked. " Yeah I am just as shocked as you are. I just found out in the car" Liam inputted.

You and Harry couldn't keep your eyes off each other and ignored the boys' whole conversation. "Zayn can you switch seats with me" you let out. At first he was hesitant but he got up to move.

"Whoa Beyoncé and Harry want to get it on" Louis blew out and all the boys including Harry started cracking up. To shut him up you intensely kissed Harry and the boys laughter faded.

"Wow I really don't want to see this" Niall said. "Good now leave us alone" Harry smiled as he put his arm around you. "We need to determine how we are going to make this work and maintain it a secret" you said. "For starters we can't make-out in public" Harry smiled.

"Sorry, I was trying to get Louis to be quiet" "We can't really go out places just the two of us" "Well I am in-charge of looking over you guys so as long as we have another boy with us" "So does that mean we can't be intimate in public?" "No. We can't be that close since we can be seen" "How about sharing a room?" he whispered.

You suddenly became shy and uncomfortable. "I don't think sharing a room will be appropriate" "You shared a room with Niall" "But Niall and I are just friends" "Aren't we friends?" he giggled.

"I suppose but it would look bad" "Look bad? Beyoncé it's not like we haven't had sex already" he lightly laughed. "It's different now" you blushed. "Fine" he sounded a bit sad.

"But you can always visit" you seductively flirted as you kissed his cheek. "Hey mam please don't kiss me" he joked. "So sir I think we should get to know each other since we are basically strangers" you joked back. "I would like that" he smiled.