Chapter 3

It was Monday morning and you got up really early to get ready so you could have enough time to make a coffee run to Starbucks. You put on a pencil skirt and a white shirt. You put on some red high heels and you let your hair in its natural state. Your makeup was natural looking to emphasis your eye colour.

 You drove off and found a Starbucks a few blocks down from the studio. When you got off the line was really long so you were losing patience as you waited. It was so chaotic in there and you checked your phone every few seconds to keep track of the time.

When you were looking at your phone someone bumped into you from behind making you drop your phone. The battery and the back of the phone slid to different places.

You sighed very irritated as you lean down to pick up the pieces. "ummm... I'm so sorry. My friend here was pushing me" you saw the person reaching their arm down to you to help you up. You took it because it was near impossible standing up with the skirt.

You looked down as you wiped your skirt clean. "Ah! Beautiful Beyoncé" you immediately looked up and saw that the stranger that bumped you was Harry. You sighed as you realized it was Harry.

"Just what I needed" you hissed. Harry was smiling at you "Come on babe you don't need to sound too excited" he laughed. You just glared at him and ran your hand through your hair .

"Hi I'm Louis" Louis chirped in as he shook your hand. "Hello! Beyoncé" "Sorry if Harry here is bothering you. He means well" Louis smiled as he put his arm around Harry's neck.  

"I guess" "So what are you getting?" Harry innocently asked . "I don't know. "Anything that makes this day turn around" . "I know what you should get. Let me treat you" Harry said.

"No thank you" "Come on it will make you feel great for your first day of work" "It's fine" . You turned around and told the cashier what you wanted but then Harry came up next to you and ordered his drink and paid for both of you.  

You rolled your eyes because you knew what Harry was trying to do. "Thanks" you sighed. "No problem beautiful" "Can you stop that?" "Stop what?" he cheekily asked. "That! The way you act, don't think I forgot about you touching my butt". He began to laugh "Oh come on you can't really be mad at me for that".

You looked at him and gave him a nasty face and looked forward to avoid looking at him any longer. "I'm sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart" Harry said as he had a hand over his heart and a twinkle in his eye.

Just then your name was called. You grabbed your drink and started making your way out. "Nice meeting you Louis" you sincerely smiled as you quickly walked to your car. The ten minute drive to the studio consisted of you cussing out how annoying Harry was.

You got to the studio with 15 minutes to spare so you sat in your car drinking your coffee. You looked at the back of the cup and 

Have a great first day of work xx 

written on the back. "Slick move Mr. Carter" you grunted as you tossed the cup into a trash can before walking into the studio. 

 "Hello I'm Beyoncé. Today is my first day of work" you smiled at the secretary who led you into a room.  "The people you will be working with will arrive in an hour".

You are to setup the room with these snacks and drinks. Regard everyone by their last name unless they say otherwise. Don't ask for pictures or do not record anything that happens when with them" she handed you the list of snacks and a company credit card. "Any questions?" "I was told to give you my bank information.

"So do I give it you now?" "You can do that once the day is over" she smiled before walking out.  You went to the back room to look for all the things listed.

You setup the whole room with snacks and stood there waiting for someone to show up. Half an hour later a man in a suit walked in. "Hello Beyoncé I'm the one who was emailing you this weekend" "Hello" you shook his hand. "I'm sure the rules were already explained.

The credit card is for any runs the clients ask you to do. They should be here any minute now but first I need you to sign some release forms" "Of course".

You followed him to his office and signed the papers.  "Sir they are here already" the secretary said from the door.  "Now let's go meet them" he smiled.  

You got so excited and couldn't stop smiling as you followed him. "Boys say hello to Beyoncé she will be working for you now". You moved to his side and saw all the boys of One Direction.

You tried to keep smiling even when you saw Harry grinning cheekily at you.  "Hello boys" you smiled looking at all of them and trying to avoid Harry. All you were thinking was 

Great now I'm stuck with this ass. Maybe I should quit before it's too late.