Chapter 43

One and Only Chapter 43

"Do you think they know?" you whispered to Harry as you guys got in the bus.

"They?" "Management" "Well they are still sleeping" "Harry this isn't the time to be a smart ass" "Who cares if they find out. I'm happy, aren't you happy?"

"Of course I'm happy. But.." "But nothing. We are going to get through this together". Back at the hotel you and Harry stopped by Lou's room to drop off Lux.

"I am so sorry for flaking on you all and leaving you with such a big responsibility" "No worries Beyoncé and I had a great day with Lux" "Yes she is such a doll. We took great pictures of her. I'll make sure you get them all" you hugged Lou.

"Thank you so much". Harry kissed Lux and you two went back to your room. "I think I am just going to put my phone on silent because I want to sleep as comfortable as possible" "Yeah we can deal with this tomorrow"

"No you have to think about tomorrow's work. I'll handle them if they call" "Everything is going to be fine" he tried to assure you.

The next day work went the same like any other and no calls came in from any of your bosses.  When you did get an email it was just informing you that there was a meeting the day after you returned to London to discuss the UK promotion and the upcoming tour.

They gave you a list of possible locations that were going to be added to the tour but they needed an idea on how to pick only three places.

You emailed back and forth with some of the publicist giving them your different ideas and you settled to have vlogs submitted to an email on explaining what makes their hometown special and what the boys would love to do there.

They gave you the responsibility of setting it up so you created a new email and logged into One Direction's twitter and added a google doc explaining the contest and the email.

When you were done you looked at the email with the boys log in info for their Twitters and retweeted the Tweet from each of the boy's account.

After that was done you updated the Facebook account and spend the day going through the email seeing what places were being voted on.  As Liam left on his date with the fan you and the rest of the group returned to the hotel.

You all went to spend time by the pool, you joined them but sat at a table still working. "What are you up to?" Niall came over with a plate of pizza for you.

"I have to chart out the different places that people are petitioning to get you guys to have a concert" "But you aren't watching the videos" Niall asked confused.

"I'm not incharge of doing that. I just have to keep count of the most popular places" "Then who is picking?" "I guess management" "I think we should pick them"

"You don't have time to do it" "Can you at least give them the idea to allow us to decide on the final choice, please" "I'll let them know at the meeting" you assured him. "So have you gotten in trouble yet?"

"Surprisingly no" "That's good! I hope this means that you and Harry can be free to be out in public" "Me too. He is very special" you looked over at Harry who was in the pool with everyone else.

"He is a bit special" Niall laughed. "Yeah in that way to" you laughed. "All jokes aside I'm glad you two are together" "Thank you Niall. If it wasn't for you pushing me to stop lying to myself I wouldn't be doing this".

"Aww someone is becoming very sensitive" Niall mocked you. " You are such a jerk" you stood up to hug him.

"Just wait how much of a jerk I can be" he laughed and picked you up and ran towards the pool and he jumped in with you. Everyone cheered him on and the guys gave him a high five.

"Niall! I had my phone on me!" you got out and everyone got silent and watched you. You slammed your laptop shut and picked it up and it looked like you were going to cry.

"Beyoncé" Niall sounded a bit sad. "I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't know" he ran up to you. "Niall you know what" you said irritated.

"What?" his voice trembled."I can't believe you fell for that" you started laughing and everyone in the pool seemed less tense. "Shit, I believed her" Louis laughed.

"You are such a jerk" Niall laughed. "It was too easy" you hugged Niall.  Harry came running from behind and Niall grabbed your laptop from you so Harry jumped in the pool with you.

"Damn you guys!" you smiled as you coughed out the water that went into your nose. After swimming in the pool you looked over at Harry "Babe I think we should go make that phone call already"

"What phone call?" "That phone call, remember?" "I don't know what you are talking about" "Harry the phone call". "Harry she wants you to get your ass out of this pool and to give her the dirty call" Louis laughed.

"Naughty" Liam said as he walked into the pool deck. "Hey I am pretty sure those yells were yours last night" Zayn said with a serious face which made the joke even funnier.

"I think you are confusing them with your yells, wasn't it something like puh-uh-ugh errie" Danielle shot back  and everyone couldn't stop laughing.

"Wow and all Greg and I did was watch cartoons last night" Niall laughed. "Well this was lovely but Harry was a call to make" you giggled as you went to grab your things.

"Bye guys you all heard there is a very important call waiting" "Make sure to make it a long one" Niall yelled and the laughter followed you two until you entered the hotel.

You and Harry jumped into bed and began to get in the mood but then Louis and Eleanor got their revenge and started banging on the wall and moaning Harry's name. "Nice" Harry stopped.

"How about we get in the shower and try it there" you winked. "I saw a film once and they did it in the shower" "Harry I don't want to know about the porn you have watched" "I was talking about 500 Days of Summer, you dirty minded girl" he laughed.

" Right" you smiled. You undressed each other and got in the shower and gave it a try but it was hard since you two were all slippery and couldn't get into position.

Instead you two ended up having a great laugh at how dumb you two looked trying to save yourself from falling. "This is not cute" you giggled. "You're cute" Harry said.

"Cheesy" you kissed him. "You like cheesy don't you?" "I love it" you smiled and you two continued to kiss under the shower head.

"I like this more than sex" Harry broke the kiss. "Really?" you looked at him confused. "Not really" Harry smiled and continued to kiss you.