Chapter 24

One and Only Chapter 24

Around 9 am you heard Niall moving things in his room so you woke up. The night seemed like a dream and you wanted to relive it over again. You slipped out of bed and walked out glowing.

"Good morning!" you happily greeted Niall. "Good morning! Someone looks very happy" he joked. "I don't know what you are talking about, I am always happy" you cheekily smiled as you turned on the coffee machine.

"You can't fool me, something about you is different" he said as he continued to search the room. "Just a very good night, what are you looking for?" "Oh what did you do last night?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nothing really just had a nice night" you smiled, you didn't know whether you should tell Niall since you and Harry really didn't talk about your situation. "Well I'm glad you are happy.

Have you seen my Bulls snap back?". You poured your cup of coffee, "I think last time I saw it was when Zayn stopped by" "He must have taken it!" he sighed. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Niall you need a haircut! Your hair is getting long" "I know but Lou isn't coming until we go to LA. Do you want to go get breakfast?" "Sure".

You put on your slippers and followed Niall downstairs. As soon as you two sat down Harry walked in "Hey Harry" Niall yelled to get his attention. He smiled and walked over.

"Good morning! How did you two sleep?" he winked at you. "Lad I need to tell you what happened last night at dinner!" Niall said with a smile that obviously had to do something with girls.

"I slept very comfortable" you smiled. "I had a great night also. I'm going to grab some food" he smiled before turning to leave. Niall stared at you "Oh my god you were with Harry last night, weren't you?" he smiled.

"Noooo" you sarcastically answered. "Bullshit" he laughed. "Niall don't say anything" you pleaded. "I knew it!" he giggled. "Niall promise you won't say anything to the other boys" "Fine, fine I promise" he cheekily smiled at you.

"Stop staring at me freak" you laughed. "Sorry, but I'm just happy you finally got out of denial" "Not completely but he convinced me to give him a chance" before he could say something you hushed him because Harry was coming.

Harry sat down and smiled awkwardly as he looked at you two "What's up with you guys" " Nothing" you quickly answered. Niall turned red and couldn't stop smiling.

"Niall tell me what's going on, am I missing something?" Niall's face seemed ready to explode because he was holding in his laughter. Harry tried to read your expression before you gave in,

"He knows" you rolled your eyes. Niall began to laugh "Sorry I just can't believe you went from strangling each other to getting naked". Harry cheekily smiled as though he was shy to have been discovered.

"Umm.. all we did was kiss" he awkwardly said. "I meant he knows everything" you emphasized knows. Harry began to blush as Niall raised his eyebrow at him with a grin.

"At least you guys are making out instead of fighting" Niall joked. You blushed since you felt awkward talking about your privacy as a group. "Can't fight the sexual tension" Harry joked.

"You guys are dumb" you sighed. "Aw Beyoncé you know we are just joking" Niall said as he leaned over to hug you. "So Beyoncé, whom is the better kisser?" Harry cheekily asked.

"Wow, really? You want to go there?" you laughed. "Yeah" he smirked. "Liam" you smirked back. "You kissed Liam?" Niall asked confused. "She's being sarcastic" Harry and you busted up laughing.

"Damn, sorry" he laughed. "So are you guys a couple now or what?" Niall asked trying to change the topic. You and Harry stopped laughing and looked at each other, both hesitating to answer since you two didn't talk about that yet.

It became awkward but Harry stretched his arm across the table and held your hand that was resting on the table and he smiled at you with a glimmer in his eye. "We are happy" he said without leaving your eyes. He picked up your hand and kissed it.