Chapter 48

One and Only Chapter 48

Niall grabbed your arm "Stop, stop Beyoncé" you looked at him. He picked up your dress to cover you up. "Beyoncé you don't want to do this" "Yes, yes I do" you tried to kiss Niall but he stopped you. 

"You are in love with Harry and you are just trying to get back at him. Don't do this to yourself". You relaxed and got off of Niall and sat down on the edge of the bed. Niall sat up and put his arm around you. 

"He loves you". You began to weep and he rubbed your back to comfort you. "I'm so embarrassed right now" "Don't worry about it. Beyoncé you can't always avoid your problems by creating more". 

You turned to cry into his shoulder. "Niall I've tried my best but I just can't anymore. Every minute that passes by without him kills me. You don't think it killed me to end things? I did it for him. I don't want him to feel guilty for being with Kate" "Does he know that?" "Well.. not exactly" "He needs to know why you are doing this" 

"It just breaks my heart when I see him and I can't kiss him or be with him. He is literally all I think about when I wake up and when I fall asleep. I miss him smiling back at me and I miss his warmth next to me. I can't stand seeing Kate with him anymore" "You should get some rest" Niall whispered. 

He took out a big t-shirt and turned around so you could change. When you were dressed he tucked you into bed and sat at your bedside rubbing your back until you fell asleep. Once you were out Niall grabbed a pillow and went to sleep in the living room. 

Around 4 am you felt someone lay down next to you and they threw their arm around you and held you in their arms. You felt their lips pressed to your neck and their heartbeat on your back. "I love you" you mumbled before going unconscious again.

...

Around noon you woke up and you stretched out your arm on the bed searching for someone on the bed. You opened your eyes to see that you woke up alone. There was a piece of paper on the night stand and you reached over to get it.

It's been awhile but having you in my arms still feels the same. Holding you made everything better again. I love you and will never stop loving you – Harry. X

You got up and saw that Niall wasn't there anymore. "Tessa, where did Niall go?" "Harry took him home this morning" "How did Harry get in?" "When I came home he was sitting outside on the steps so I let him in" "Did he say anything when he left?" "All he said was to take care of you". You walked back to your room and observed the room to see if he had left anything else but besides the note there was no other memory left of him. 

"Maybe you should just take a bath and relax" Tessa said from the door because she noticed how Harry's absence was affecting you. You laid in the bath and you tried your hardest to remember much as possible of Harry being there but it seemed like a blur. 

Once you gave up trying to remember what seemed to be a dream you wrapped a towel around you and went to lay down on the bed. Your body seemed so relaxed and you feel asleep again. As you slept you began to dream of last night and you began to remember Harry being next to you. The thing that was the clearest was you telling him that you loved him. 

Right when he was about to tell you something your phone began to ring which startled you. You quickly reached over and answered your phone and it wasn't someone you were expecting. Before you could say something you checked your screen to confirm if it was the person that they were claiming to be. When you saw the number you tensed up and your nerves took over.