Chapter 37

One and Only Chapter 37

"Beyoncé you can't avoid me forever" Harry said as he walked in. You walked over to your bed and faced the other way to not look at him. "What's wrong? What did I do?".

You ignored him. "Beyoncé! Come on your driving me crazy because I honestly don't know what I did to get you mad" "Why don't you ask your girlfriend" you mumbled.

"What?" "Why don't you ask your girlfriend!" "Who? Kate?"  "Oh so you know who I'm talking about" you said annoyed. "You are being ridiculous!" "I'm being ridiculous?" you shouted.

"Yes you are. I didn't do anything" "So it is completely fine to ignore me on a plane because you were busy chatting it up with Kate and the other girls who were drooling all over you. Then she shows up at the venue and you decide to go party it up with her"

"Do you hear yourself? Beyoncé I wasn't going to be rude and blow her off when she is just trying to get to know me and the guys" "Well aren't you such a gentleman". Harry sat next to you "You have nothing to worry about, I promise. Kate is a nice girl but I only want you. You are my one and only"

"Right" you blew out. "Come on grumpy no need to be jealous" "I'm not jealous" "Then why don't you like her?" he smiled. You thought about it, "I guess I am a bit jealous" "Eh. You are a million times more beautiful" he hugged you.

"Now you don't have to lie to make me feel better" "But I'm not" he giggled. "It's not fair that you get me to forgive you so easily" "I'm sorry babe. I won't hangout with Kate if it makes you feel better"

"But I don't want to be the one keeping you away from people" "It's fine, I rather be with you". You looked at him and threw your arms around him.

"Sorry for being so dramatic. I know I should trust you. No more doubting you" "No forgive me for making you feel this way" "You are perfect" you whispered and kissed his cheek.

"Wait, how did you find me?" "Umm.. I can't say" "Niall?". Harry's smile confirmed your guess. "Niall really does care about us" you smiled.

"He just doesn't like to see people unhappy". "We should take him out today. He has done so much for us" "I know what we can do. Just get ready at met us in 15 minutes"  Harry left the room and you changed your clothes  and did your makeup.

When you met Harry and Niall you noticed that they were dressed in flannels and had them tucked in. "What are you guys wearing?" "Well I thought since we are in Texas we should experience a rodeo plus we need to eat that Texan barbeque"

Harry put his arm around Niall "Plus we can get a drink" "But we aren't allowed to drink here since we aren't 21" "We will get someone to buy it" Niall smiled. "Just to make you happy"  you smiled.

Once you arrived to the rodeo the atmosphere was really entertaining since you all had never been to an event like that. When you three found your seats you heard a voice yell from the back "Hey guys! What are the odds of running into you" you turned to see that Kate was walking over.

She scooted Niall over and sat between Harry and Niall making you move down a bit to let her in. "What no drinks?" she smiled and stood up and hollered at the guy selling beers. The vender was too busy drooling over her that he didn't bother to i.d. her.

She got three drinks and handed one to Harry and Niall.  Harry looked over at you "did you want one?". You held your lips together and slightly shook your head.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know you were with them.  Harry you should have told me and I would have gotten her something" she slightly punched his shoulder smiling. You rolled your eyes because how could she forgotten that you two met already.