Chapter 14

At the break of dawn you woke up and noticed that you were resting your head on Harry's chest. Shit. You slowly pushed yourself off the bed and quietly looked for your clothes you put your dress on and tip toed out of the room.

The flat was a wreck and there were some people passed out in the living room. You spotted Zayn on the sofa but everyone else you didn't recognized. You slowly opened the door and slipped out of the flat.

Once you were in the out you sighed loudly because it felt like you were holding your breath. When you got into the car you turned it on and looked at yourself in the mirror to wipe your smeared makeup.

As you were putting your hair up into a bun you were stunned by a knock on your window. You looked up to meet Harry's eyes. He came out in just his sweats and a t-shirt.

"Where are you going?" "I have to go" you said coldly. "Beyoncé is everything okay?" he said as his eyes seemed to twinkle at you. You looked forward to avoid looking at him. "I have to go" you repeated and put the car in gear to leave.

He stepped back and you drove off. You looked at him through the mirror and saw that he was looking back at you until you lost sight of him. When you got to your flat you checked Tessa and found her knocked out in her bed.

You walked into your bathroom and started the hot water. You laid in the tub trying to relax and clear your thoughts. You bit your lip and smiled as you replayed last night. It was one of the most amazing nights ever.

The way Harry kissed you and touched you was so different. Just the thoughts of his lips gave you the chills.

I can't do that again. Harry might mean well but this is not professional. Him and I can't do that again. I don't even know how I feel about him. I can't like a player. I don't want to be just another girl on Harry's ever extending list.

The thought of all the different girls that Harry has always been spotted with bothered you. You got out and changed into comfy clothes and fell asleep.

.....

Around noon you felt someone sitting on the edge of your bed. You slowly opened your eyes to see who it was. "What are you doing here?" you mumbled. "I wanted to see if you made it back home safely". You closed your eyes because the light hurt them.

"I'm fine, just super exhausted" "I made you breakfast" . You cracked your eye a bit to look at the alarm "Niall it's 12:13" "So it's never too late for breakfast" he smiled. "Go away" you groaned.

Niall pulled your blanket off "I cooked so you better get up" he laughed. He left to the dining room and you slowly got yourself out of bed. You felt like crap and a bit sore.

When you got to the table the smell of coffee and food made your tummy growl. "This looks amazing" you slightly smiled at Niall who was already eating. " How did you get home?" you asked as you sipped your coffee.

"Danielle was going to drop off Niall and since I couldn't find you she offered to drop me off" "Yeah where did you go last night?" Niall asked concerned. You froze and your eyes widened like a deer in headlights.

They both began to laugh "Ahh I know what that means!" Tessa taunted. "So who was the lucky lad?" Niall mocked. "Umm... I don't think you guys know him" you lied.

"Try me! I Knew most of the people there" Niall smiled. "Ugh.. umm.." "Wow you don't even remember the bloke's name" Tessa giggled. Niall puckered his lips and nodded as though he was impressed "Didn't think you had that in you" Niall smiled.

You slightly smiled embarrassed for not only lying to both of them but also that no matter what you had a one night stand with a guy you couldn't even stand a day ago. "Well at least someone had a good night" Tessa sighed.

"You guys didn't?" "A girl threw up on my new All Stars" Niall said a bit sad "the guy I was hitting on ended up having a girlfriend" Tessa said a bit disappointed.

"I'm sorry but the guy last night wasn't that great" you lied to make them feel better. "Poor lad" Niall laughed. After you guys were done you went to get your phone. You saw you had a Twitter mention from Niall.

Look at this beauty @Beyoncé!!! Such a nice view in the morning!!! :) with a picture of you sleeping.

You laughed because you looked terrible in the picture. You looked at your text messages and you had three from Harry.

Beyoncé did I do something wrong? ,

I'm so confused we need to talk,

Never mind let's just forget this happened. Bye.

You rolled your eyes because it seemed useless that he was trying to attempt to make things better, isn't this how one night stands worked?