Chapter 6

The next morning you changed into some black skinny jeans, a silver sparkly fitted tank top, a red blazer and red wedges. You curled your hair into loose waves and gave yourself a smoky eye with brown shades to brighten up your eyes.

You called the studio to ask what the boys liked from Starbucks and McDonald's.

You left to get the boys favourite drinks and food but purposely got Harry different things. You personalized the four boys cups with messages wishing them a great day.

On Harry's you left it with his name that the cashier had written. You pulled up to the studio and put on a red lipstick to make your lips pop out and you carried in all the treats you brought the boys. All of them were at the studio already writing and practicing songs.

"Hey boys!" you smiled as you walked in. They all looked up shocked seeing you since they had concluded that you weren't returning. Niall ran up to you to help you with the bags.

"I brought you guys breakfast" you handed each boy there coffee's then you searched through the bags and gave the four boys there right meals.

"Here" you said as you tossed Harry his sandwich. "Wow thank you Beyoncé! You got all my favourites" Liam said as he opened his wrapper to eat. "My drink is perfect!" Louis smiled as he sipped. Niall patted you on the back since his mouth was stuffed with food. Zayn's eyes seemed to smile for him as he ate his food. "Ummm I don't usually drink or eat this" Harry whined as he looked at what you got him.

"Well I guess it's time to try new things" you smiled as you sat down and sipped your drink. " But...um.. I don't like this"

"Then I guess you won't be eating breakfast today. Sorry" you smirked and raised your eyebrow at him. You caught Niall and Louis smiling back at you since they had figured out what you were doing.

"Oh wow did you see the notes on our drinks?" Zayn asked as he put up his cup so the boys could see. They all turned their cup around to look and smiled at your little messages.

"Mine just has my name" Harry said confused. "Oh darn I must have forgotten to write on yours" you sarcastically said. "Yeah.... Seems like you forgot a lot of things today" Harry glared at you.

"Must have been the lack of good sandwiches" you mocked. He got the hint and smirked back at you. "Really? Seemed like you had a good sandwich yesterday with Niall" .

You glanced over at Niall who seemed lost and what Harry was trying to get at. "How do you know about that?" you asked. "It was all over the news but I never saw you out to be a girl that easily goes out with someone they just met".

He emphasized on easily so you raise your eyebrow trying to figure out what he was trying to say. Was he calling you easy? You tried to stay calm and smiled over at Niall "I guess I can be spontaneous when I meet a really sweet, caring, funny and attractive lad" .

You winked at Niall making him blush. Harry looked at Niall and back at you and you could tell by his face that he was a bit jealous. Louis felt the tension so he tried to change the topic.

"So how about a nice game of 21 questions so we can get to know more about you" he smiled . "Sounds great to me". The first 19 questions were simple questions about where you were from, family and your favourite things. Harry didn't ask any of the 19 questions but he asked number 20.

" Can you describe your ideal guy?" you flirtatiously described many of Harry's physical attributes and some of the positive aspects of his personality. You looked deep into his eyes seductively.

Harry licked his lips and smiled to show his dimples. "So who would you date?" he cheekily asked. "Niall" you smiled back cheekily.

Harry seemed to turn red with jealousy as he saw you looking at Niall. Zayn and Liam were glaring back at both of you obviously reading Harry's expression.

Louis was holding back his smile because he knew you had gotten Harry back from the day before. "Let's get back to work" Louis said as he patted Harry on the back and led him to the recording room.

You couldn't stop smiling at how you had made Harry feel the same way he had made you feel. You picked up all the trash and went to the back room. You got some drinks and brought them in a cooler into the room.

Once you were done you went to the front desk to give your bank information and the secretary gave you an odd look. "Is something wrong?" "In your contract it clearly stated that dating the client is prohibited unless it is cleared with management"

"But I'm not dating anyone". She raised her eyebrow at you with a dirty look "Don't act innocent. Your little thing with Niall was all over the web" "We are just friends. Nothing to worry about" you seriously said as you walked away.

When you got back into the room you got your laptop and sat next to Niall who was practicing on his guitar. You put your reading glasses on and started working on their schedules for the next few weeks.

Every time you felt that Harry was staring at you from the booth you would turn to admire Niall. Niall was completely aloof of your actions because he didn't look over once as he continued to play on his guitar.

You wanted to push Harry even more so when he looked over again you scooted close to Niall and moved his hair that was sticking out from the side of his snap back.

Niall stopped playing his guitar and turned around to smile at you. Harry seemed so enraged at the sight because he tossed his headphones to the side and turned his back to you.