Chapter 25

One and Only Chapter 25

"So is this staying between us three?" Niall smiled. You glanced over at Harry. You didn't say anything but with your eyes you assured him that you were fine with it.

"I have to confess that I told Louis, he knows everything also. Sorry he is just my best friend" "It's fine, since I told Niall" "So can I tell Liam and Zayn?" Niall questioned.

You shrugged "just make sure they keep it a secret because I could be fired if the managers find out. I'm supposed to be keeping this professional". Niall giggled a bit "Beyoncé I think you have broken the rules a long time ago".

"True!" you smiled at Harry. "What can I say I have a thing for a bad girl" Harry cheekily smiled. "Whoa save that for later" Niall laughed. "But seriously Niall make sure they keep it a secret" Harry said a bit stern.

"Lad, don't worry". You glanced at your phone and realized you still had to clean up the roof. "Excuse me but I need to go finish something before we leave to the airport".

You got up and went to the elevator where one of the managers was. "Hello Beyoncé! How did last night's event go?". You tried to stay calm so you kept the conversation short.

"Good" "Did you get plenty of pictures?" "Yes. I'll post them later" "Very happy to hear that . The little girl seemed very happy" "She was a nice girl" "I bet.

So most of us are going to head back home since this seems to be under control. You, one of the publicist, and security will stay to keep everything in check.

We need you to go out with the boys everywhere and keep them in check" "I will try my best" "We want you to keep a close eye on Harry.

We need to make sure he isn't spotted with anyone because we have plans for the future" "What plans?" "We can't discuss that yet, but it will be very helpful for the boys" " Sounds good".

The elevator door opened and the manager stepped out. "Have fun running this" he smiled as the doors closed. You falsely smiled back and were relieved once you were alone.

What could they be planning for the boys?

As you got to the top floor you saw that the roof was cleaned. You dialed the publicist to see if she had cleaned it. "Harry brought in everything this morning" she confirmed.

When you returned to your room a bouquet of 3 dozen red roses was waiting for you. You blushed at this gesture since you had never been given flowers before. You took out your phone and messaged Harry

Thank you xx I love them

I don't know what you are talking about ;)

-_- Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about

Mmm.. I think you have mistaken me for someone else! Xx

The flowers, I love the flowers Harry !

Oh that's what you are talking about :) I'm glad you love them!

They are perfect :) I'll see you at the airport

You are perfect <3

You stared at his message and didn't reply because you knew you weren't close to perfect and you didn't know how to respond to that. Niall came into the suite and you could hear him putting his things together.

"Niall can I take flowers on a plane?" "Umm I don't think so" . You admired your flowers as you packed up and got ready. Once you were done you got your purse, suitcase and vase of flowers to head downstairs.

"I'll meet you in the lobby" you shouted so Niall could hear you. When you got to the lobby you took apart your flowers and divided them into 5 bunches.

You kept one and gave it to a random lady in the lobby whom seem to brighten up because of your gesture. The boys squeezed out of the elevator and were so chaotic .

"Guys settle down, we have to leave any second now" "oooooo someone is serious" Louis mocked you. "I'm in charge now and have to make sure you guys are behaved" "Really Beyoncé? That means we can have fun now" Niall laughed.

You made a funny face before handing each of them the mini bouquet of flowers. "Here I can take this on the plane and I thought they shouldn't go to waste.

You should each hand them out to the fans waiting outside" "Where did you get these?" Zayn looked confused. "They were a gift" "By a secret admirer?" Liam seemed interested. "Yes" you lied.

It seemed that Harry was hurt a little bit but you just didn't want to be the one to tell the boys about you and Harry. You tried to shrug it off and decided to start heading out.

When you opened the door the roar of screaming fans filled your ears. Paul and Andy had surrounded the boys and you began to push through the crowd. You hoped into the first car followed by Liam and Louis. Niall, Harry, and Zayn were pushed into the car behind you.

All three of you were panting for air because it was a large crowd that you all had to fight your way through. As you made your way to the airport Liam asked a million questions about the flowers and the giver but you pretended to not know who they were from.

For some reason you wanted less people to know about your thing with Harry. It seemed to annoy Niall so he blew your cover.

"Liam, it's Harry who sent them" "What? Really? But now Beyoncé knows" "She knew who they were from. She's just pretending" "Stop lying" you looked at him with wide eyes because you noticed that Paul was starting eavesdrop into the conversation.

Niall noticed and looked at Liam. "Just kidding" he faked laughed. Liam stared at both of you confused. You took your phone out and text Liam

Niall was right, they were from Harry. But it has to be a secret! Don't want to get fired

When Liam's phone vibrated he looked at it then back at you. "Beyoncé why did you text me?" . You rolled your eyes and Niall nudged him. "Ouch why did you do that for?".

Paul seemed to pay even more attention to you three since you were being weird. Liam then began to read the text and finally figured it out.

Sorry about thattttt! I will definitely kep it a secret x

The rest of the trip you guys sat in silence but Paul's eyes seemed to glare back a lot. You felt relieved once you were out of the car and at the airport because every second felt like an eternity in the car.

All put the bags were put in carts and taken to check in by one of the workers. You and the boys started making your way to security when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You slightly turned around to see Paul next to you. "We need to speak now, about you and Harry" his voice seemed stern but not angry yet your heart seemed to want to rip out of your chest as you slowly followed him.