Chapter 51

One and Only Chapter 52

Five months had passed and you had moved up quickly at your job. Living in Los Angeles had such a different vibe from being in London but you missed so much about it. Your friends were great but they couldn't make-up for the people you left at home. 

Every week you and Niall scheduled one day to Skype and every time you talked to him it lasted for hours and when one of you had to go you got emotional. Seeing his face broke your heart because not only did you miss him but he was the constant reminder of Harry. 

You occasionally read his letter when you couldn't take the thought of missing him. The first word always made you emotional and there was so many times when you couldn't finish the letter because the words were hard to read through your tears. 

On so many sleepless nights you went through your photo album and relived all the times you and Harry had. Every picture was a constant reminder of how Harry held the key to your happiness. 

You promised yourself to not contact him until the day you were going to get back with him. It wasn't fair to him if you talked to him then went back into hiding and hearing his voice would just torment you since he was so far away. 

You deleted all your social networks and avoided gossip because you didn't want to see Harry. Whenever he did come to sight you tried to brush it off and pretend it didn't matter but underneath it all you knew you missed him. 

To ignore your feelings you always overloaded yourself with work because staying busy meant less time thinking about him. On your breaks you pulled out Harry's necklace from the inside on your shirt, from the day on the airplane you never removed it because that was the closest you were to Harry. 

One day after work you drove up the hill instead of heading home. You parked on the hillside and made your way up to the observatory. There was hardly any people since it was a weekday so you found a spot on the grass next to this group who had a man playing the acoustic guitar. 

He played different tunes but when darkness fell and the lights of Los Angeles lit up he began to sing. His voice was so soothing and he portrayed the emotion of the songs so well. A girl that was with the group began to sing with him when they covered "A Thousand Years" By Christina Perri . 

Every word described how you felt. You hugged your knees and slowly cried thinking about all the great times with Harry. 

I have died everyday waiting for you. Darlin' don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. 

It made you remember the day Harry confessed his love to you and how he promised you to do his best not to hurt you and how you had to take a chance on him. 

And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. 

The first and last day you saw him replayed over and over in your head. When the song was over you wiped your tears away and applauded along with some other people. The couple that sang smiled at you with much gratitude and you returned the smile. 

When you turn to face the city you pulled Harry's necklace forward so you could see it. "I have died everyday waiting for you, describes me so well" a males voice said from behind you. When you heard his voice you blushed because he had been listening to the song and obviously noticed how much it affected you. 

When he sat down next to you he pointed to the sky "I heard Jupiter was going to be very visible tonight" you smiled and turned your head to face him "Saturn, Saturn is going to visible". His big smile was so visible even in the night sky.