Chapter 47

One and Only Chapter 47

 In the past two weeks you had seen Harry for about two hours in total and the closest you have been to intimacy was sitting across the table from him. All you wanted to do was touch him and to have a real conversation with him that wasn't via electronics. 

Besides having communication problems with Harry no job offers had come up. It came down to sending your resumes to places outside of London because your savings weren't going to last you forever. The only thing keeping you sane was afternoon runs and daily visits from Niall. 

Niall didn't talk much about Harry but instead focused on you so you would have some time away from missing Harry. "What are you doing tonight?" "Let me see? Nothing" you joked. "Do you want to be my date to this club tonight? All the boys are going" "Is Harry going?" "Yeah him and Kate. 

He is tired of going out so he wanted us to all go so he can get away" " Us?" "Well he really wants you to go, so I'm taking you" "Do I have to go?" "Beyoncé you can't just lock yourself up. If you won't do it for yourself can you do it for me? I don't want to go alone" 

"Lies, you could care less if you had someone to go with" "Okay you caught me, but let's just go and have a good time. If you aren't having fun I'll bring you back home" "Mmm fine let me take a shower and get ready" you went to your room and picked out a dress before taking a quick shower. 

When you got out you blew out your hair and did your makeup before dressing into your dress. You went into the living room to find your heels and Niall observed you. "What?" "Nothing, you just look very nice" "Thanks" you shot a smile at him before continuing the search for your heels. 

You searched Tessa room and found them under her bed. "I'm ready" you hurried back to the living room. "Alright we are all going to meet at Funky Buddha Club" "I think that's where I first saw you guys" you stopped to think and the day flashed back clearly. 

"The day you blew off Harry like a million times?" Niall laughed. "Yeah. I haven't been there in so long" you said as you walked out of the apartment. "Do you want to drive?" you asked Niall. "Are you sure?" "Why not? I trust you with my car" you threw him your keys and he got into the driver's seat. 

 When you showed up to the club so many paparazzi were posted at the entrance. Niall got out of the driver's side and ran to open your door. As he helped you out Harry's Range Rover pulled up and Kate got out and Harry joined her at her side. 

The paps yelled at both boys to pose. Kate and Harry posed as a couple but you stepped aside so Niall could get his photo taken. You watched Harry put a hand around Kate's waist and smile at the cameras. Niall moved along to your side and took pictures next to you. 

"Kiss her Niall" they ordered but Niall laughed it off. Kate and Harry moved closer to you guys. "Kate give Harry a snog, come on" before Harry can do anything Kate did as she was told. The flashes went insane and you watched in amazement. 

Niall reached for your hand and didn't let go as he led you into the club. You joined the rest of the boys and their girlfriends but Niall and you didn't say a word about what happened outside. "Beyoncé here take a shot" Louis handed you a drink. 

Without much thinking you took it and the table cheered you on. "How about another?" you asked. Louis served you another and you took it. "Beyoncé maybe you should slow it down" Niall said a bit concerned. "Why? I'm here to have fun" "Now that's the spirit!" Louis shouted before ordering a round of drinks. "Where's Harry?" Zayn asked. "With his girlfriend!" you said before taking a drink. 

 Harry and Kate came up to the table. "Beyoncé can I speak to you for a moment?" Harry asked sincerely. "What for? I think I got your message already" you rolled your eyes and you finished off your pint. "Please" he genuinely pleaded. You turned to look at him then at Kate and you just wanted to stand up to slap Kate's smirk off her face. 

"Okay" you slid off the booth and walked to the corner of the club and Harry followed close behind. "Beyoncé about what happened outside, I swear I didn't plan that" "Obviously, everything is planned out for you" you crossed your arms. "No it's not even like that" "Save it Harry! You are doing it for your job aren't you?" you said irritated. 

"I don't know if you are accusing me of something" "I'm saying that kissing her and swooning her in front of me is part of your job" "Beyoncé you can't seriously be jealous" "What? Are you serious? I am enraged with envy because you don't know what I would do for you to kiss or touch me again or even talk to me like I matter" 

"Beyoncé you know I am trying my best and I am sorry that I haven't been around much.." "Much? You are never around. It's a miracle if I get you to talk to me for more than five text messages and it's nearly impossible to get a phone call" you began to tear up. 

Harry got close and attempted to kiss you but you stepped back. "Don't! I'm tired of pretending already" " Beyoncé you know I love you and only you" "And I love you but our timing is just off. You shouldn't be obligated to maintain two relationships" "Are you breaking up with me?" "How can I break up with someone that was never my boyfriend?" "really?" "Yes, we never established if we were a couple and now we don't have to worry about hurting each other's feelings. 

When the time is right then we know where we can find each other. But let's just enjoy life at the moment" you kissed his cheek and walked to the bar. You took two shots and returned to the table and Harry was already there but he seemed to hide what had happened since everyone was going on like usual. 

"Niall lay on the table" Louis demanded. "Why?" he asked confused. "Let's see how many girls will do body shots off of you" Louis laughed. "Do it!" the table encouraged him so Niall lifted up his shirt and laid across the table. The bartender brought over a bottle, salt, and lemons. 

"Who's first?" Louis shouted. "Me!" you stood up. "Alright, let's do this!" Liam laughed. Eleanor poured a bit of tequila on Niall's belly which made Niall giggle and you quickly licked some salt before sucking the alcohol off of Niall's stomach. 

You quickly sucked on the lemon and Niall laughed from being ticklish and the table cheered. When you looked at Harry he was the least amused. "Kate hold the lemon between your neck" Harry said. He took a shot and sucked the lemon between Kate's neck. The group cheered on and so did you to show that you didn't care. 

A few more random girls and you took shots off and Niall and you couldn't stop laughing at how red he would turn. You, Eleanor, Louis, Danielle, and Niall went to the dance floor and enjoyed yourself. The room seemed to be spinning and you were losing focus so you grabbed on to Niall who noticed how pale you were. 

"Beyoncé are you okay?" "Yeah I just need another drink" "Nope, no more drinking for you. I need to get you home" "Niall I'm not drunk" "But you are tipsy". He picked held you from your waist and Eleanor ran to the table to get your belongings to give to Niall. 

 Valet brought up the car and Niall helped you in before heading to your flat. When you got in it was empty. Niall helped you to your room before using your bathroom. "I guess I'll stay over since I don't want to take your car with me" he said as he stood by your door. 

"Niall why are you so sweet?" you smiled. "I don't know. I've just always been like this" "You are so cute" you giggled. You stood up and walked over to him and hugged him. "You smell really good" "It's actually the cologne you bought me" "Niall , I love you. I don't think I tell you enough how much I appreciate you" "I love you too and I don't need you to remind me. I know you really appreciate it. I'm not asking for anything in return". 

You looked into Niall's eyes and silence filled the room. You examined his face but your eyes were in a daze with his lips. You leaned in and your lips barely met his bottom lip. He didn't pull back or kiss you back. You stood on your tippy toes and this time you pressed your lips against his and began to kiss him. 

This time he put his hands on your waist and kissed you back. You ran your hand through is blonde hair and intensified the kiss. "Niall" you moaned his name into his ear. You grabbed him by his shirt and continued to kiss him as you pulled him to the bed. 

You rolled over and sat on top of him and you began to unbutton his shirt and you kissed his chest as his skin was revealed. You unzipped your dress and pulled it down far enough so he saw your tummy and bra. His eyes observed you and you stretched back to unhook your bra. 

I need him.