Chapter 40

One and Only Chapter 40

The next city went by quickly since majority vote wanted to get to Florida to spend the last days there.  Liam convinced Niall and Louis to agree to spend the last five days there because they wanted to go to all the different theme parks.

When you stepped outside of the airport you were surprised at how humid it was and the distinct smell of water filled the air. "It is so sticky and warm" you smiled.

"Isn't it great? I can't wait to go to Universal Studios and Disney World" Liam said a bit too excited. "You've been here millions of times already" Louis commented.  "So it is just so amazing!" Liam smiled.

You looked back at Niall whom was already shirtless because of all his sweat. "I need to be in air conditioning really soon! I am melting" he sighed with his rosy cheeks.

"Here I put a lot of wet towel in the lunch bag just in case it was too muggy for you guys" you tossed Niall the bag.

He wiped his neck and sweat with the towel then he covered his face. "Can we get on the road? I am so sleepy" Zayn whined. "Wait! I have a surprise for some of you" you smiled and walked back into the airport to get the surprise.

You returned with Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie and Greg.  The boys yelled and Niall removed the towel to see what the fuss was about and when he saw his brother he jumped up and ran to him.

"Wow how did you plan this and get Perrie to come out? " Zayn smiled. "She called management and worked her magic" Perrie hugged you.

"Harry and I just wanted you guys to have someone special to spend the last days here with so we arranged for them to come out" "Not to be rude but why didn't anyone show for Harry?" Greg asked.

"Um.. erm.. I already have someone special here" he winked at you and the guests looked at each other a bit confused. "Now let's get to the hotel" Zayn pleaded.  Zayn, Louis and Liam went in one car with their girlfriends.

You, Niall, Greg, and Harry rode in another car. Greg was really friendly and seemed to know a bit about you since Niall had mentioned you to him in phone calls.

"I can tell you love your brother so much" "He makes our family so proud" he hugged Niall who blushed at his brother's words.   You and Harry split from the group to the room you two would be sharing once you had everyone checked in.

"Harry how about I massage your back if you do me?" "Whoa so eager" he laughed. "I meant you give me a back massage and I'll do the same for you, you have a dirty mind" you winked at him because you intended it to have a double meaning.

"Is your back sore?" he began to rub your back. "It has been bothering me lately. I thought I had been sleeping wrong but it just comes and goes" "I'll start taking it easy on you" you laughed.

"Nah you aren't that great" you giggled. "Now you are just being mean" "Aww babe you know I am just kidding" you turned around to kiss him.  You turned around at he continued to massage you.

"The girls seem nice. I like Eleanor the most she's very friendly and talkative" "Yeah she's just like Louis" "Danielle and Perrie were more shy so it took a few efforts to get them to be completely comfortable"

"Danielle is really great she just needs to get to know you better. Perrie I've only met a few times but she seems like a nice girl" "We can only hope for the best these next days and get to know each other better" "What are we doing?" "Liam planned it all out.

He wants to go to one Disney park today. Then tomorrow he wants to get two done. The day after work he wants to do the last two parks and on the last day we wants to go to Universal Studios" "Wow he really did plan this out".

"What time is it?" "10:51" "Alright we have to meet him at  12". You sat up and returned the favor. Once you were done you both changed into shorts and tank tops because less was more in the humid weather.

"Liam text me and he said that he gathered the whole group already" Harry said as you brushed your teeth. You rushed and headed out the door.  "So what park are we going to?"

"Niall wants to go to Epcot because he wants to try all the different food from the different countries" Liam explained. "Can't wait to eat!" you cheered.

"See at least someone understands me" Niall smiled.  The hotel provided a bus to take you guys back and forth so you all loaded and chatted during the short ride.

The girls seemed more talkative since they were around people they knew, which allowed you to know more about them. When you guys got to the park you all freely walked through the park because it wasn't really that packed.

The people that did recognize the boys took pictures from the side and just called out their names to wave at them.  "Where to first?" Louis asked.  "To the food!" Niall yelled.

"No let's get on a ride first" Liam protested. " But I'm hungry" Niall argued. "You are always hungry" Harry remarked. "Liam I am hungry also, plus we have been here so many times" Danielle said.

"Fine as long as we get to ride all of my favorite rides after". Liam led the group and you all talked and took pictures of each other until you made to the World Showcase you all went in between the different countries and picked up different foods.

No one had a limit and you all ate as much as you could.  "This was so delicious" Eleanor smiled. "I can't see my feet" Louis joked. "I don't know about you guys but I need to lay down" Zayn remarked.

"We can't! It is time to get on the rides" Liam smiled. "How about we walk it off then get on the rides" you suggested. "I don't want to throw up on the ride" Greg rubbed his belly.

"Ok I wanted to get a new hat anyways, so we can go get that". Harry laughed at you when you showed him that you had to unbutton your shorts.  "Come on fatty" he joked and you slightly hit his stomach.

"I wouldn't be talking" you smirked. Inside the store Liam decided that every pair should get matching themes hats.  Danielle and Liam picked the Woody and Jessie cowboy hats.

Niall and Greg got the Davy Crockett fox tail hat. Louis got Captain Jack Sparrow's hat and Eleanor got Mickey ear hat with the Pirate theme.

Perrie got Mickey ears hat with Tinkerbell and she had to convince Zayn to wear the Peter Pan hat. Harry argued to get beanies but it was too hot to wear one so he picked the retro Mickey Ears and you got yours with the Minnie Mouse bow.

You all took pictures of each other and you couldn't believe how silly this looked.  "Now to the rides!" Liam pointed towards the door and you all stumbled out.

This time more people recognized the boys and a little crowd followed you all around.  The couples held hands and you, Harry, Niall and Greg stood behind them to try to block out girls from taking pictures.

You talked to all three guys as much as possible but it was hard since you wanted to tell Harry so many different things.  In line you talked to the girls and moved around so the fans that were following didn't suspect anything.

"I love your hats" a girl standing behind Harry commented. "Thanks! We tried to stick to certain themes" "All couples?" "Well not all of us are couples but we partnered up to get hats" "Oh" the girl observed you since Harry had the matching hat.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Harry asked her since he noticed she was staring at you.  You pretended not to hear anything so you contained your smile as much as possible.

The girl blushed a bit, embarrassed from being caught staring. The coaster got there and you all boarded.  "Smooth" you whispered at Harry and he shrugged "I try".

On the next rides you switched in between Niall, Greg, and Harry on the rides since it was obvious you guys were being followed.  As the day went on you observed how much in love Liam, Louis, and Zayn were with their girlfriends.

The little things they did to be affectionate made you look at Harry and you wanted to do the same with him.

Harry was oblivious that you were staring back at him so he didn't notice how much you wanted to hold his hand in public and to hug and kiss him without the fear of being caught. Maybe he was worth risking it all again.