Chapter 44

One and Only Chapter 44

You locked yourself in your room and laid on your bed and listen to every sad song you could think of but you didn't let yourself breakdown again.

You went through your phone and looked at all the photos you had taken from the trip and you just could stop looking at him.

Every time his number came across your screen you ignored it and continued to reminisce about the unforgettable moments.

There was a knock at the door, "Tessa I said to leave me alone" "You need to stop running away from me Beyoncé" Harry's hoarse voice said from the other side.

"What are you doing here? Leave me alone" "No babe. I'm not letting you go. No more running and chasing this time" "Harry just go away"

"No. I promised to do my best to love you like no other so I am going to fight to be with you. You aren't going to get away so easily".

You walked up to your door and leaned against it to listen to him. " Harry you will get over it" "No you gave me a chance and I want to prove to you until the last second that we are together that everything was worth it".

You covered your mouth because you began to cry. "Just open the door so I can hold you and show you how much I care, please" he whispered.

You could feel him against that door but you hesitated to unlock your door. When you got your balance to stand up you unlocked it and Harry quickly opened the door.

He took you in his arms and locked the door behind him. "I never meant to hurt you. Beyoncé I don't want to fight with you" "I don't want to fight either but it's just that I'm afraid of losing you".

Harry rested his forehead on yours, "I'm not going anywhere" "What if they make you?" "They will have to compromise. Believe me when I say that I won't quit until they agree to let me stay with you in return of doing the little shameful scheme. Just promise you won't run again"

"As long as I have something to keep me here I'm not planning on going anywhere". Harry pulled away and tilted your head up so he could wipe away your tears.

You hugged him "Don't ever let go Harry" "Never" he whispered. You laid down with him and you two laid in bed listening to music without saying a word but just embracing each other.

Nothing made you two leave the bed. Night came and went but Harry didn't leave your side until the next morning when he had to go to talk to the managers.

"I'll promise to come back with good news" he smiled and kissed you for a few seconds. "Now go before I take advantage of you" you whispered.

"Actually I can stay If you want" Harry cheekily smiled. "Harry!" "Fine, I love you" he grabbed his keys. "I love you too" you walked him to the door and kissed him again before he left.

"Beyoncé how about some yoga to clear your mind and then a nice cup of tea?" Tessa asked. "Let me get my mat" you smiled.

The meditation and stretches relaxed your tense muscles and the cup of tea let you vent.  After you took a shower Harry returned with a bouquet of flowers.

"How did it go?" "Well they didn't like the idea but if it meant me going out with Kate then they agreed. But whenever we go out in public Kate has to be present and you need someone with you"

"So like if we were double dating?" "Yeah and another thing" he slightly smiled. "What now?" "They are going to make it seem like you are still working for the company so rumors don't start" "Why does that matter?" you asked confused.

" Just so it seems like we kept it professional and they are going to argue that the pictures of us kissing were photo shopped" "Well as long as I get to kiss you now and whenever we are hiding in these four walls".

Harry grabbed you by your hips "So you aren't mad" "I'm pretty zen right now and I just want to be with you" "Oh really?"

"Yeah. You know no one is ever going to love you more you then I do, so I have nothing to worry about" you teased him by getting close to his lips. "Actions speak louder than words" you heard a tremble in his voice.

"Do I make you nervous?" you whispered. He gulped before speaking "What? No" "Really?" you teased before you stretched up and kissed his chin.

When your lips touched his skin his eyes closed and you saw his bottom lip quiver. You slipped your hand under his shirt and ran your finger up his happy trail, giving him goose bumps.

"How about now?" "Just a little" he smiled. "I think you left something in my room" you slowly walked towards your bed and you looked back at him to catch him checking you out.

You winked at him and he looked around before following you.