Chapter 4

“I’ll let you all get to know each other. Beyoncé remember to do everything possible to keep them happy” he patted your back as he walked out.

“Well isn’t this a small world” Louis smiled as he put his arm around your neck and moved you closer to the group. “Wait you two  know each other?” Zayn asked with a confused face.

“Yes I met her this morning. She’s a friend of Harry’s” he smiled back. “No we aren’t friends” you added. “Oh so you guys are ‘those’ kind of friends?” Zayn mocked in a sarcastic tone. “Ew! Never” you lashed out.

Harry began to laugh and he looked at the boys “isn’t she great?”  and he put his arm over your neck and stood on your other side. You shrugged his arm off and gave him a dirty look. “Hey you have to be nice to me, remember?” he taunted.

Niall turned red and was smiling at how irritated you looked as Harry joked around.  “Oh just ignore him! I’m Liam” he smiled as he shook your hand.  “I’m Zayn” he smiled from the couch. “And I’m Niall or Nialler whichever one is fine” he shyly smiled from behind his guitar.

“Pleasure to meet most of you” you smirked obviously excluding Harry. The boys got to working and Louis stood in front of you. “Did you like my message?” “What message?” “The one on your coffee cup? I wanted to apologize for the way Harry was acting and I hoped that it made it a bit better”.

You smiled a bit relieved “It was you? I thought it was Harry who did it trying to be annoying but I really appreciate that you did it”  “Well I’m glad you like it now. As for Harry, give him a chance he isn’t a bad guy”.

You gave him a fake smile because you didn’t want to be rude but you were not planning on being nice if he was being a jerk.  You sat and watched them in between breaks as you helped plan out their schedules with their manager.  Around noon you had to go bring sandwiches and drinks from the fridge.  

“Ummm…Beyoncé” Harry’s voice ringed in your ear. “Yes?” “Is there something else to eat?” “No that is what was made for you all today” you tried to seem as relaxed as possible.  “Well I don’t want to eat this. I feel like eating something else” he said in a irritating tone.

You stared at him “ But this is what you have to eat” “I don’t want it” he said in a spoiled tone. Once he saw that you were arching your eyebrows and looked bothered he let out a little smile.

“Take me to get something to eat” “Harry these are fine give her a break” Liam whispered to him. “No. I want something else” he cheekily smiled at you.

“ Come on lad chill out” Niall said in a warning tone. “I’m not happy” Harry chimed in. “Fine! Let’s go cry baby I don’t want to clean your tears later” you said irritated as you grabbed your purse.

Harry got up and smiled back at the boys as they all shook their head and holding back a smile since they knew what he was doing.  “Come on!” you yelled back at him as you led him to your car. “We’re going in your car?” Harry questioned the obvious.

“Nooooo! We are going to fly over there” you sarcastically remarked. “I didn’t know you could fly” Harry smirked back.  

You rolled your eyes as you got into your car.  You left his door locked and you started the car. He knocked for a while until you decided to unlock the door. “Oh I’m sorry I must have forgotten to unlock your door” you said as innocently as possible. “Yeah you must have” Harry said a bit serious.

You looked at him through the rear view mirror and couldn’t stop a smile from breaking your face because it seemed like you finally got to him. “So where to?” “I’ll tell you the directions as we go” he said.  You two didn’t say anything to each other and Harry broke the silence every time he told you to turn.

You finally pulled up to a shopping centre. “Here’s the card” you said to Harry as you pulled it out of your purse.  “Do you want anything?” “No” .  He got off and you went through your phone before you heard him knocking on the door.

He got in and you looked at his bag.  “Are you serious?” you hissed  angrily because he bought a Subways. “Yes I was in the mood for  a fresh sub” he smiled evilly .  

“I can’t believe you made me bring you to get a sandwich” “Well you can’t say they make good subs. Do you want some?” Harry smiled as he put the sandwich in your face.

You pushed it away from you and you pulled out of the parking lot. The whole way back he chewed loudly to annoy you.  Once you pulled into the studio you got off and began to slump your way into the building but you realized he had the card.

You turned around and caught Harry checking you out. “Give me the card!” you yelled. “I need to find it” he said as he pretended to search himself. “It’s in your back pocket” you hissed.

“Do you want to get it for me?” he cheekily answered. “I’m not in the mood for your games” you sighed. “Oh might be awhile then” he smiled as he slowly moved his hand towards his pocket.

You couldn’t stand it so you reached over and slid your hand into his back pocket as you searched for the card. “Whoa take it easy” he giggled. Once you grabbed it you pushed him and made your way back to the studio.

“Hey guys what took you so long?” Louis asked as you walked in. “Because Harry is an idiot “ you hissed as you made your way towards the back room to get something to drink.

Harry walked into the room laughing. “What did ya get to eat?” Niall asked him. “I went to Subways” he laughed hysterically. “That’s not nice Harry. Poor girl is trying to do her job and you are giving her a hard time” Liam pleaded. “I know Liam but it’s just so easy to get under her skin.

 She is so cute for some reason” “You are sick” Niall laughed.  As you walked in the boys tried to calm down as they all glared at you. “I quit” you whispered as you walked out of the door.