Chapter 21

One and Only Chapter 21

When you got there mostly everything was done but you were tense and nervous because you didn't want management to know that you were that girl. "Beyoncé, may I speak to you?" the head publicist asked as she pulled you aside.

"What can I do for you?" you tried to say confidently "You were at the club last night with the boys right?". You gulped because you knew your cover had been blown ".....yeah"

"Did you see the boys with any girls last night?" "Um not that I recall but I came back to the hotel early with Niall because I wasn't feeling good" you nervously lied.

"I need you to keep an eye on these boys because Harry was caught kissing some groupie last night but thankfully the pictures were dark and the girl isn't recognizable" .

Your eyes widen but your body seemed to relax because you were in the clear "I'll make sure to keep the boys well behaved" you slightly smiled before walking away.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god

you repeated as you walked to the entrance where you would be checking for wristbands. Nerves worked you up because every time you saw someone from management your heart seemed to sink because you were waiting for them to identify you as the "groupie" and fire you.

You tried to smile at the fans as you checked the bands. "There's my sweetie" you heard Harry's voice that seemed ecstatic. You turned around a bit flattered and confused.

Harry was smiling with his arms open and you waited to feel his embrace but instead he walked by you kneeled down to hug a girl that look around 10 years old.

You felt so embarrassed and silly but you tried to play it cool and Harry tilted his head up to you. "Beyoncé meet my date for tonight, Giselle". The way the sun hit Harry's face left you speechless. His emerald green eyes seemed so bright, the sun brought out different shades of brown in his curls, and his smile was breath taking.

You were at a loss of words and stuttered as you introduced yourself. "Hello sweetie!" you smiled "You are a lucky girl for being picked by Harry". Giselle seemed a bit shy because she just smiled and tried to stay hidden behind Harry.

"Beyoncé I need you to pick up another movie because I don't think the one I got is suitable" he spoke to you like a normal person. It was like the other night had never happened and you two were actually having a civil conversation.

"Sure thing, anything in particular?" you asked a bit shy "mmm surprise me" he smiled as he grabbed Giselle's hand and led her to the stage. You could help but smile at how different he seemed.

Once everyone was settled in they began performing two of their older songs before they got to their 3 new songs. "This song here I dedicate to a special someone" Harry said as he pointed to where you were standing alongside Giselle.

You blushed at how Giselle was fangirling . Although Harry had this image he still managed to make a girls day. As the boys got to the question you saw Andy working and looking chipper.

"Andy I thought you were sick?" "Ummm false alarm" he nervously smiled. It was obvious he was lying. "Well I hope it doesn't come back" you smiled before returning to Giselle's side.

They were on Harry's part. "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Ummm... I don't actually... It's just very very complicated" "What's your type?" "I..ugh.. don't really have a type. If we get off really well then I like that. I.. um.. erm.. I like when I'm treated as Harry".

The other questions were about his favorites things and you were amazed that he liked similar musicians and films that you liked. When they got to Zayn you tapped Giselle's shoulder "we have to go in the car now, Harry will meet us once Zayn is done" she nodded and followed you.

Harry had rented a limo to take Giselle out in to make her feel special as you two sat there she asked you so many questions about him but you really couldn't answer any.

Niall was right you didn't know anything about Harry, so it was wrong of you to be prejudice. When Harry slid in he was the kindest person. He kept a conversation going with Giselle and it showed how great he was with kids.

You tried to keep your attention on your cell phone screen but it was too difficult to not admire the natural chemistry between them two and how radiant Harry's smile was.

You must of lost yourself because you realized he had locked eyes with you and he smirked in a flirtatious way. You immediately turned away blushing but moved your eyes his direction and he too was staring back from the corner of his eyes.

Your heart seemed to skip a bit and you felt light and a bit odd, it was the feeling a teenager has when she sees her crush walk into the room. It was not possible to deny that you had a soft spot for Harry.