Chapter 12

Beyoncé's POV

Louis went out after a few minutes to check on Harry. Everyone sat in silence waiting for Harry and Louis to return. About 10 minutes later Louis walked in giving you a odd look then Harry followed in after him.

"Let's get working" he mumbled as he walked to the recording booth. Niall followed Harry and Liam and Zayn gave Louis a concerned face.

Louis mouthed "I'll tell you later" to them and they both nodded their heads and walked with Louis to the booth. You sat there confused for a bit but left to work in the office for the first time ever.

It felt weird not being in the room with the boys but something just didn't feel right.

In the office you called their publicist and managers to talk about promotion locales and different ideas on how to promote. Since there was so many ideas going on between to the parties they scheduled a meeting for the next hour in the main office.

You packed up your things and went to the room to leave the credit card. You still felt awkward from the earlier event so you text Niall to come to the hallway.

A few moments passed before Niall opened the door. "Hey Beyoncé is everything okay?" "Yeah I just have to go to the main offices for a meeting.

Here's the card just in case you guys want to order something to eat" you handed him the card and walked out before he could say anything. You just wanted to get out because the air just felt tense.

..............

You laid on the couch from being so exhausted because the meeting had lasted all day since they liked your ideas and you had to elaborate on your ideas and start planning them out.

Although it was very stressful you were relieved that you didn't have to return to the studio next week since there was still much to talk about.

Tessa walked in from working out and seemed relieved that you were there. "About time I finally see you!" she smiled as she stretched out.

"I've been so busy this week but at least it's Friday" you sighed. "Let's go out" she cheerfully suggested. You groaned "not tonight but I promise we will go out Tomorrow" .

"Fine" she whined. The next day you went to jog because you felt like you needed to clear your mind since it was so difficult sleeping.

You couldn't stop thinking of how Harry had been acting in the past week and that look Louis gave you. "Watch out!" you heard someone yell. You froze and looked over and saw Liam, Niall, and Harry playing football.

Liam had kicked the ball too far and almost hit you. "I'm so sorry Beyoncé! I didn't mean for the ball to almost hit you" Liam quickly chattered as he ran towards you with Niall jogging behind him.

"It's fine Liam" you smiled when he reached you. "Hey Beyoncé! What happened to you yesterday?" Niall said out of breath.

"I was held up at the offices. There is so much to plan and I am excited I will be spending time in the headquarters" "So you won't be at the studio?" Niall asked a bit sadden.

"Just for a little while. Once everything is finalized I will be able to work from the studio" you slightly smiled since Harry had slowly walked up to the conversation. "Beyoncé here has been promoted to the headquarters!" Liam smiled as Harry.

Harry looked at you a bit sad "congratulations" he said a bit melancholy. "Thanks" your voice cracked a bit. "You should come to Harry's party tonight" Niall smiled but you looked over at Harry to see if he was okay with it.

His face seemed expressionless which worried you since Harry always seemed to be smiling. "Yeah you should" he finally said not even with a hint of excitement. "I'll try to make it" you awkwardly smiled because you felt responsible for Harry's misery.

You couldn't take it how Harry looked so you excused yourself and continued to jog. Once you got back to the flat you told your friend about the party but had left out the whole Harry situation because you wanted to avoid talking about Harry.

As night came you got ready but weren't really in the party mood. It took a while to find a parking but when you finally got in to the flat you noticed how packed and great the party was.

Niall ran up to you and hugged you "So glad you made it!" he yelled trying to out beat the loud music. "Here!" he handed you and Tessa a beer.

"I want to dance" she whined "Let's go!" Niall yelled as he followed her to the dance floor.

You stood by the bar trying to look for Harry. When you finally found him he was by himself drinking not enjoying the party. He seemed lost. He seemed sad.

You watched him for a bit and noticed he made small talk with people before they would walk away leaving him alone. When he stood up and leaned against the wall to stare out the window you couldn't take it anymore.

You knew it was your fault. You took a shot before growing the confidence to make your way across the room. "Harry!" you yelled so he could hear you. The music was too loud so he didn't turn.

You grabbed him and turned him around. He looked at you a bit shock but before he could say anything ,you pressed your lips against his.