Chapter 41

One and Only Chapter 41

Back at the hotel you went through your Twitter as Harry showered and you noticed you had gain a lot of followers and you wentthrough your mentions and saw different pictures from Epcot.

You thought it was a bit funny that the fans were arguing over who you were. Some claimed you were Niall's girlfriend, other said Harry was your boyfriend, and some even claimed you were Greg's girlfriend.

You tweeted

'Had a great day with the gang and my three boyfriends @Harry_Styles ,@NiallOfficial, and @Greghoran87' 

and you attached a picture someone had taken from behind you when you four were walking behind the couples. You were surprised how quickly people responded to your Tweet and laughed at some of the things people joked about.

"What are you laughing about?" Harry asked when he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Some of the fans believe I am dating you, Niall and Greg" "Sounds like a lot of work" he laughed. "I know! But they did get some really good shots of us" you showed him the pictures and you saved a few of them.

"Beyoncé did you read some of the horrible things people are saying?" "Yeah but I don't care. Didn't you read all the funny and sweet ones?" "Yeah but I can't believe the things people are saying". You genuinely smiled at him "Babe who cares what those people say.

Why are we going to get mad over something that we know isn't real?" "Beyoncé you are so strong" he kissed your cheek.

"I had to learn to not take in negative comments because all they want to do it bring you down since they are unhappy"" I love you" he smiled "and I love you" you kissed him.

A knock at the door broke the kiss and you went to open the door. "Hey Paul" you let him in. "What are you guys doing tomorrow? " he questioned.

"Liam wants to go to two parks tomorrow" "Alright then Andy and I are going with you since it is Friday and Lou wants to take Lux" "I think we should get a few more guards because I don't want Lux to get hurt" Harry suggested.

"Alright then I'll get three more guys to go. I'll see you guys at breakfast" then Paul excused himself. "It's cute how much you care about Lux" "Lou and Lux are really special to me" "You are great with kids" you hugged him.

"I love being around kids because I want to be a great dad one day" "I bet you will be". You laid down and Harry went to put his boxers on since you weren't comfortable yet having him walk around naked.

"How about a Disney movie marathon?" he suggested. "Let's watch The Little Mermaid!" you smiled."Can we watch Finding Nemo after?" "Of course" you smiled.

You downloaded the movies to your laptop and connected the laptop the television to watch it. In the middle of the song you heard a noise. "What is that?" "What?" "That banging". Harry paused the movie to listen.

"I don't hear anything" "Wait there it is again". Harry pressed his ear against the wall. "I think someone is shagging next to us" Harry cheekily laughed.

You pressed your ear next to the wall then realized that Louis was in that room. "Ahh! It's Louis" you jumped back. Harry began to crack up. "We should disturb them!" "How?""Let's mock them".

Harry stood on top on the bed and reached out for your hand. You got up on the bed "now what" "start jumping and we have to moan things out" Harry smiled. You both started jumping and Harry started yelling.

"Ughhh Louis!" you two began to chuckle but had to keep the tone of a moan. "Harder" you yelled. "Come on Louis! Faster" Harry yelled. "Ugh.. ahhh... Louis" you slapped the walls.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" Harry moaned and he grabbed your arm to signal you to stop the jumping. "You are so amazing!" you said out of breathe then Harry's phone rang. He jumped off the bed and grabbed it.

"Hello?" he tried tosay serious. "What? I don't know what you are talking about" he smiled. "Nope you are crazy. Beyoncé and I are cuddled up watching television" "Hey Louis" you said into the phone.

"I kid you not we are just relaxing" "Okay bye" he hung up and began to laugh nonstop. Louis is pissed. You covered Harry's mouth when you heard a knock at the door.

"Shhhh" you whispered and went to look through the peep hole. "It's Louis" you whispered. You held in your laughter until Louis finally gave up and returned to his room.

"I wonder what he was going to do if we opened the door" Harry whispered. "Beat us up" you giggled. "We should just get back to the movie" he smiled and gestured for you to come back to bed.

You and Harry sat against the headboard and he put his arm around your waist. "I wonder what it feels to be a merman" Harry said randomly."What?" you laughed.

"What, you don't wonder how it would be to live underwater?" "No" you laughed. "Something must be wrong with you. I think it would be fun" he smiled. "You are such a weirdo" you giggled.

"You're the weirdo" he tickled you. You pushed him off and got on top of him and tickled him back. "I'm going to bite you" you laughed. "I dare you!" you continued to tickle him.

He grabbed your arm and slightly bit it. "Ouch you bit me!" you looked at him shocked. "I warned you" he smiled. "I going to lick you" you laughed and grabbed his cheek but bit him instead.

"Ouch that hurt" he massaged his cheek. He pinned you down and started to suck your neck "I'm going to leave you love bites" "No not on my neck!" you pushed him off and he was laughing uncontrollably.

You rushed to the mirror to examine your neck. "I'm going to kick your butt if I have a mark" "There's nothing there babe! Now get back over here".

You went back to bed and started kissing Harry's chest then you were interrupted. "I'll get it" Harry sighed and went to the door. "Hey Harry!Did I interrupt anything?" "Umm no. Come in".

Lou walked in with Lux. "Hi Lou"you smiled. "Hello dear! So I know this is last minute but Danielle, Greg, and I want to go get a drink at this cool club I heard of and I was wondering if you two could watch over Lux" "Of course!" you smiled.

"Don't worry about it Lou. Lux can stay with us overnight also so you can sleep when you get back" Harry hugged Lou. "Thank you so much! Love you" she kissed Lux and left.

"I think you should put some clothes on" you smiled at Harry as you picked up Lux."Yeah this isn't appropriate" he laughed and went to his suitcase to grab someclothes. Lux sat between you two and watched Finding Nemo.

She crawled around the bed and Harry played with her when she would stop paying attention to themovie. In the middle of the movie she sat in your lap and slowly fell asleep."I think she likes you" Harry smiled.

"She's so adorable" you whispered. Harry got up to turn off the movie and he fixed the bed so you could lay Lux down.

Once you had put her down you accommodated yourself next to her and Harry turned off the lights and laid on the opposite side of Lux.

"Goodnight love" he reached over to touch your arm. "Good night babe" you whisperedand fell to sleep.